Can I have the Phoneix??

US_Navy_Drone
US_Navy_Drone
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 55
I have been struggling to get the Phoneix fleets....Plus, I already level 68 so I would like to get the 4 Phoneix ships for FREE.... So I can do some assault raids next week. Can I get that for Free, please???
Lopez
  • Frederick Zirin
    Frederick Zirin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2

Uh, i would like them also. Especially when I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game and still getting squished by pirates over 100 over my level

• Frederick Zirin
    Frederick Zirin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2
    Now this crap..... Not allowing me to blitz .... after I destroy the bases !!! SIX TIMES or more !!! who do I call ? What a ripoff ! Forward this to the Kixeye people .
  • VvVvVvVvV
    VvVvVvVvV
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 710

Uh, i would like them also. Especially when I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game and still getting squished by pirates over 100 over my level

I haven't seen very many level 170 bases out there....

just sayin'.....
    Battle Pirates -- 5 minutes of game play, 12 hours of repair

“Too many F2P games focus on whale spending. Pay to win is not a sustainable model for the games ecosystem.” -- Will Harbin interview on GamesBeat, Oct 2014
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,148

@US_Navy_Drone said:
    I have been struggling to get the Phoneix fleets....Plus, I already level 68 so I would like to get the 4 Phoneix ships for FREE.... So I can do some assault raids next week. Can I get that for Free, please???

No Phoenix for you.

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward