starting the engine a year later

TheLostGuardian
TheLostGuardian
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,584
edited 3 Jul 2018, 9:10PM
hey there fellow commanders been around a year since i hopped on and was curious how the game is. i see some units i recognize, some i dont. what are some things i should be going after during these coming events? buildings i should be focusing on getting up since im pretty behind at just an outpost level of 10.i can list some basic things i have fe;a O sandstorm, the deena hero, some level 40 cyclones, an e titan(was in the process of getting this to omega with parts)a few nimbus and hailstorms all lvl 40.

thats about it for air, for ground units i left during the whole tough units special ammo thing i have some hades and phalanax as well as the andra hero,alot of howlers a few tempests, and a doran(w/o tech) a lvl 40 jericho(with tech).o yea throw in a crap ton of liberators(60) and a lvl 30 e legion with some old units like a kara squad and thats it lol.

whats good these days and what should i be aiming for i can screen my base but im more concerned with getting units to catch up.
Battle pirates-lvl: 84
Sector:231

War commander-:lvl 39
sector:165

Call me lost, for that is what i am.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,136
    hey there fellow commanders been around a year since i hopped on and was curious how the game is. i see some units i recognize, some i dont. what are some things i should be going after during these coming events? buildings i should be focusing on getting up since im pretty behind at just an outpost level of 10.i can list some basic things i have fe;a O sandstorm, the deena hero, some level 40 cyclones, an e titan(was in the process of getting this to omega with parts)a few nimbus and hailstorms all lvl 40.

thats about it for air, for ground units i left during the whole tough units special ammo thing i have some hades and phalanax as well as the andra hero,alot of howlers a few tempests, and a doran(w/o tech) a lvl 40 jericho(with tech).o yea throw in a crap ton of liberators(60) and a lvl 30 e legion with some old units like a kara squad and thats it lol.

whats good these days and what should i be aiming for i can screen my base but im more concerned with getting units to catch up.
    post in General you will get more feedback..
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"