Bad CS and lack of knowledge

Josh Lewis77
Josh Lewis77
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 240

iv hit now 3 bases that didnt give me any bounty iv submitted a ticket about this, i got a very un professional "experts" reply saying he must have secured it and thats the way bounty is. I responded but only after he had closed the ticket (wth he did that i have no idea)we are being told that we get a flat base bonus rate similar to replicas.
He then responded "oh i do remember something like that being said" and said he could either further my ticket or gift me 30 coins please respond. excuse the caps but am annoyed. HE THEN CLOSED THE TICKET AGAIN! BEFORE I HAD EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO READ IT OR RESPOND. AND NEITHER OUTCOME WAS FOLLOWED THROUGH.

Im also writing to the community to help me with using "markdown" code so i can upload an image of their unhelpfulness. Its been 3 days since submitted and no result

• jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 364

iv hit now 3 bases that didnt give me any bounty iv submitted a ticket about this, i got a very un professional "experts" reply saying he must have secured it and thats the way bounty is. I responded but only after he had closed the ticket (wth he did that i have no idea)we are being told that we get a flat base bonus rate similar to replicas.
    He then responded "oh i do remember something like that being said" and said he could either further my ticket or gift me 30 coins please respond. excuse the caps but am annoyed. HE THEN CLOSED THE TICKET AGAIN! BEFORE I HAD EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO READ IT OR RESPOND. AND NEITHER OUTCOME WAS FOLLOWED THROUGH.

Im also writing to the community to help me with using "markdown" code so i can upload an image of their unhelpfulness. Its been 3 days since submitted and no result

I agree with you it dose seem CS has no knowledge of how the game work's or they just flat don't read the tickets  
  • Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance

Yay worked :) what a response tho. Neither result has been done. Didnt even get a chance to write back to his last msg and straight closed it on me

• Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance

Its nearly bounty end and i still have this ticket and one other that is yet to be answered also. What can i do to get them a wriggle on

• Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance

Can the moderator please tell me why yhe picture was deleted? Was it to do with the "Experts" name?

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,421
    I removed your post containing the Expert's reply as it violates forum rules.

That said, you do get a couple hundred points for defeating a base regardless of what they have unsecured.

I assume you destroyed the OP in the battles in question, did you also achieve at least 50% damage on the base? And do you have a ticket number that I can poke support about?
  • Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance

I had submitted battle log of me getting 2 stars but did not recieve any bounty what so ever. Yes you are correct i SHOULD have been given afew hundred points but i did not. Happened afew times but with the extent of bases iv hit during bounty trying to find them in battle log is too much mission.
    Ticket number is, REQUEST #4192799.
    If possible can you find out about this one also where repairing fleet REQUEST #4194488 ( only with ships that have new drones ) once put on repair you cant stop repair or remove ship once healed, cant access it in anyway without getting sos screen or waiting till the WHOLE fleets repaired and during a bounty event ppl need to have access to there ships urgently and some of them are both def and att ships

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,421

I had submitted battle log of me getting 2 stars but did not recieve any bounty what so ever. Yes you are correct i SHOULD have been given afew hundred points but i did not. Happened afew times but with the extent of bases iv hit during bounty trying to find them in battle log is too much mission.
    Ticket number is, REQUEST #4192799.
    If possible can you find out about this one also where repairing fleet REQUEST #4194488 ( only with ships that have new drones ) once put on repair you cant stop repair or remove ship once healed, cant access it in anyway without getting sos screen or waiting till the WHOLE fleets repaired and during a bounty event ppl need to have access to there ships urgently and some of them are both def and att ships

Also, just to make sure, had the bases in question already opted into Bounty?

That is the first I have heard about the drone healing issue. I will bring it up as well.
  • Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance

Yes otherwise i wouldnt have wasted my time hitting it, i will upload scrrenshots here of both issues save them and then feel free to remove

• Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance

@Templar614 said:
    Josh Lewis77 said:

Here are screenshots. Do with them as you wish

• Albert.E.Roberts
    Albert.E.Roberts
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 476
    I get the answer your ticket is being looked into then immediately ticket closed as answered and link given already expired. Please someone get the CS act together.
  • Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance

Yup i get new links daily and they expire daily too its almost like someones purposely trying to close this subject down when its a legitimate concern. Im going keep blowing up forums until somethings done. Hope the poking from templar gets them moving