DISCORD FOR BP

msdproduct
msdproduct
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 143
Hello everyone, I have very recently made a discord for any BP player.  You all are welcome to come on and if you are the leader of an alliance and PM me, I will create your own role for you and your alliance. 

Link: https://discord.gg/A4Ff9jC
Youtube- msdproduct image

ANYONE WHO ADDS ME ON THE FORUMS AND SENDS ME COINS WILL GET A SHOUT OUT ON YOUTUBE!!!
Proud owner of the proto-nemesis. :) Don't believe me? 

TEA PARTY!!!!
  • john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 429
    Used it for ages really useful and a 4 year old can set it up...totally free and great for multiplayer conversation.
  • attainteddragons
    attainteddragons
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 12
    agreed. i think kixeye should make a discord for all there announcments and stuff. would be really cool

• msdproduct
    msdproduct
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 143
    agreed. i think kixeye should make a discord for all there announcments and stuff. would be really cool

feel free to join this one, open to all bp players
    Youtube- msdproduct image

ANYONE WHO ADDS ME ON THE FORUMS AND SENDS ME COINS WILL GET A SHOUT OUT ON YOUTUBE!!!
    Proud owner of the proto-nemesis. :) Don't believe me? 

TEA PARTY!!!!
  • john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Skilled Warrior
    no offence but unless I know someone I dont friend them...fb is so unsecure nowadays

• attainteddragons
    attainteddragons
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 12
    no offence but unless I know someone I dont friend them...fb is so unsecure nowadays

this isnt facebook and you dont have to friend anyone if you dont want to. there is no personal information that is view-able to anyone unless you yourself post that information. 
  • john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Skilled Warrior
    so why send me a friends request? thats why I answered?