game is out of balance

jharman
jharman
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 20
edited 12 Jun 2018, 6:53PM
the game is not out of balance, the game is perfect. Kixeye is the best online game provider. 
  • Ryan Baum
    Ryan Baum
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 135
    no your crying.. i dont coin that much towards my base or attack fleets. most of my coining is to find the best build to do raids.. With that said if you dont do bounty and dont put in the time you have no one to blame but yourself

• Grapeshot
    Grapeshot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 30
    I agree, something gone wrong with game balance, perhaps Kixeye should consider an alternative 'ranking or legitimate target' system.
    consider a veteran long time served player, highish level...not so good fleets vs 12 month coiner ?   . waste of time playing.  Consider a noob..... 'waste of time playing '  so how about  -Hull power  vs target.     or hull power vs  base ? .  That way everybody gets to play on a level playing field. and the coiners can only hit other coiners
  • Kenkyona Shinobi
    Kenkyona Shinobi
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 842
    edited 21 May 2018, 9:06PM
    Ryan Baum said:
    no your crying.. i dont coin that much towards my base or attack fleets. most of my coining is to find the best build to do raids.. With that said if you dont do bounty and dont put in the time you have no one to blame but yourself

Agreed bounty is now easier then before all you need is a good mid level fleet and
    bank points within 4 hours time. Go back a couple of months ago you would not
    seen any lower or mid levels trying to collect points. Now we have more folks that
    is coming back active to play the bounty. Granted their will always be a higher player
    who is hungry you just have to move forward into the bounty grind game and have
    fun. 
  • jharman
    jharman
    Greenhorn
    I dont do bounty. I quit playing nearly 3 years ago, and just got back in. too far behind to get active again. so you coiners and hacker keep kixeye in business. I am done. keep wasting your time.

• Grapeshot
    Grapeshot
    Potential Threat
    to be honest Ryan hit the nail on the head..... not a coiner ????   'most of my coining.....' .    That's the problem, those coined fleets are so powerful, hard earned fleets cannot survive against them, its not just base hitting.  its the whole game that gets ruined.  the more players that leave, the more coiner are left , and the game will die
  • rayden
    rayden
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,205
    just go away then and stop whining..no one like good by threads it's a sign of weakness

• Grapeshot
    Grapeshot
    Potential Threat
    not me that posted, i just replied. 
  • Grapeshot
    Grapeshot
    Potential Threat
    must be quite an interesting post , because you did too ?  lol
  • jharman
    jharman
    Greenhorn
    rayden said:
    just go away then and stop whining..no one like good by threads it's a sign of weakness

I am a grumpy old VN vet. weakness my ****. 
  • Grapeshot
    Grapeshot
    Potential Threat
    i've set aside an area of my base to grow a few farm crops and maybe build a shed to keep my hoe in. .... Maybe that's why they keep hitting 
    my base ?   they want my hoe !
  • WhiteHotGrill
    WhiteHotGrill
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 4
    edited 29 May 2018, 12:33PM
    i must agree with the balance issues.
  • Floatingdead1
    Floatingdead1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 9
    funny the coiners **** about the whiners when they whine the loudest about coined fleets taking damage in bases.
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 956
    is this in the right section?  alliance discussion
    I cannot teach anybody anything. 
  • Brian Little
    Brian Little
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 20

@VvVvVvVvV said:
    Getting your base hit is a very small part of the game and Monday's are really bad because all the alliance players are looking to meet their weekly quota. If you're in an alliance, considering dropping that -- you'll still get hit from time to time, but you'll no longer be of interest in the Monday quota rush. 

Yes, game balance is very, very badly broken, but the best guesses are that is by design, since angry players make poor spending decisions and one of the things that keep the whales interested is being able to brag about the number of bases they've hit.

If you let go of trying to keep up with the whales and can get past getting annoyed when your base gets hit, there is still value in the game for the part-time relaxation you mention you're looking for. You probably have fleets that can hit silo and lower-level event targets with minimal damage, meaning you can play for a couple hours at a time before being forced into repair. Some parts of the game are nicely done, it's visually interesting and offers some moderate battle puzzles to solve. 

Your choice, of course, but once you get past level 100, players tend to leave you alone, plenty of easy targets out there, no need to risk scratching the paint on their shiny, store-bought pixels. 

Don't worry about your base worry about the weekly and monthly raid

• TraderJack
    TraderJack
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,075
    jharman said:
    when a 3 ship fleet that is a level 326 goes thru my base unscathed, the game is out of balance. yes my base is a lvl 97, but I am only a part time player. all my fleets are out of date, so there is no payback. when my current base up grade is  finished, I will be through with the game. all you coiners and hackers can have this fecked up game. I am through. not crying, just stating fact.
    Hey Now your turrets are less effective so that should help !  
  • TraderJack
    TraderJack
    Incursion Leader
    Ryan Baum said:

Hey now that turrets have been made less effective you can take it easy LOL
  • TraderJack
    TraderJack
    Incursion Leader
    jharman said:
    rayden said:

I am a grumpy old VN vet. weakness my ****. 
    You Should avoid the forum because no one really cares.  I find this game is always up and down just play when it's working good.
  • Brian Little
    Brian Little
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 20

I'm a lvl. 115 and can't kill a 117 or hit big bases onslaughts and missile storm Cruz. Are worthless no not in a alliance all the others I was in not much help