Problem w/diamond tech for envoy

SkippersBase
SkippersBase
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 261
So I won the diamond tech for the envoy in a raid last night.  The problem is that it will not upgrade.  When I click on upgrade it says I am missing the tech even though I have already applied it to one unit.  ????
  • Peter Duncan
    Peter Duncan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 67
    So I won the diamond tech for the envoy in a raid last night.  The problem is that it will not upgrade.  When I click on upgrade it says I am missing the tech even though I have already applied it to one unit.  ????
    I'm in the same boat.
    Won diamond tech1 for Envoy in Raid, trying to upgrade it but get error message saying Diamond Tech 1 not unlocked.
  • Dbackshi
    Dbackshi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 22
    I have the same problem.  I put in a ticket, not quite 3 days ago.  I had two different expert responses who told me various wrong answers.  My ticket is still open with Kixeye.  I did chat with the MOD, Axel L, regarding the problem.  He has let Kixeye know.  It does not seem to be a consistent problem, since others on my team can upgrade it.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,458
    edited 3 Jun 2018, 3:48PM
    I will pass on information regarding this issue to kixeye.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Amaon-Nature
    Amaon-Nature
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 183
     i have the same problem, no awnser from kixeye support in the moment, maybe cause of weekend
  • SkippersBase
    SkippersBase
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 261
    They fixed the problem.
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,904
    edited 8 Jun 2018, 5:24AM
    They fixed the problem.
    Thanks for the update
    I had closed the thread as the original person was fixed, i am re-opening for anyone else still having the issue.  My apologies 
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Dbackshi
    Dbackshi
    Greenhorn
    They fixed the problem.
    So happy to hear your issue is fixed.  Mine is still ongoing.  I heard back from support yesterday, and they are looking into the problem.   
  • Peter Duncan
    Peter Duncan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 67
    Still unable to upgrade my Envoy diamond tech.
    I haven't put a ticket in as I thought it was a global issue, but if it is working for others, I will let them know it isn't working for me.
  • chaoshq
    chaoshq
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 436

I have the same problem.

• NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,329
    I've just ran in to this problem too.

I did lvl 1-2 then it got stuck on 2 telling me the requirements weren't met for the lvl 3 upgrade.
    The requirement was lvl 2 which i had just completed, tried to get me to start the lvl 1-2 again so i closed Workshop.
    My tech is still lvl 2 but i can't go any further with it right now.
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,904
    edited 12 Jun 2018, 6:12PM
    The team is aware of the issue and I believe is may be fixed tomorrow with the downtime/maintenance 

Thank you for your patience

Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Johhny54
    Johhny54
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 35
    Same problem for me, it says I do not meet requirements. I have it upgraded to level 1 but cannot go any further. The last post on this thread says it will be corrected with tomorrow's maint. That was yesterday. Any new news? 
  • Dbackshi
    Dbackshi
    Greenhorn
    Thank you SkipJack and AlexL, and Kixeye.  I can finally upgrade it!
  • Stuart Fromengland
    Stuart Fromengland
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 379
    Can i shed some light on diamond tech for generation 3 units plz

To upgrade a gen 3 unit or its tech is also dependant on level of building that is relevent  to that unit

This is why a player with level 13 building with level 13 envoy cant upgrade to diamond tech 3 from 2

Hope this clarifies for all who having this issue

Honk Honk
  • NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    Can i shed some light on diamond tech for generation 3 units plz

To upgrade a gen 3 unit or its tech is also dependant on level of building that is relevent  to that unit

This is why a player with level 13 building with level 13 envoy cant upgrade to diamond tech 3 from 2

Hope this clarifies for all who having this issue

Wrong.

No tech has ever been dependant on the Hangars or Tech Centers lvl or the units lvl to upgrade.
    Workshop, sure, but nothing else and the lvl of until is only relevant when it comes to equip the tech and space available.

Also you're a little vague with your use of the word "building"... Which building exactly? Do we just upgrade a random one and hope for the best? 
  • Stuart Fromengland
    Stuart Fromengland
    Skilled Warrior
    Nemises when you try get your envoy above level 13 and encounter the issue i describe send me a sorry in a pm

the building is dependant on the gen 3 currently we have 2 air gen 3 ie sphinx and envoy and one infantry gen 3 sharpshooter

cant wait till you try upgrade your sharpshooter even if you have 55 tokens to get from 10 to 20 on gen 1 would be all 5 sec with thor but on gen 3 its different wait and see and also send a sorry, i tried help you twice you thought i wrong cause 2 mods skip and axel post on this thread and you tell me that.

also trying to get envoy above 13 you might need to upgrade a building will say " criteria not met" and please dont say you have 5 secs and 4 mill thor and 4 envoy tokens  but wont let me do it !!!!!!!!
    Honk Honk
  • NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    That a completely different issue mate.
    No one is talking about unit lvl here. 

It's specifically tech upgrades in the Workshop.
    Tech upgrades are not tied in with unit upgrades, never have been nor are they tied to the Tech Center or Hangar lvl.
    The unit lvl is tied to the Tech Center and Hangar, not the tech.
  • Stuart Fromengland
    Stuart Fromengland
    Skilled Warrior
    maybe isnt now but that was what was changed

as my level 20 went straightaway and my envoy and sphinx diamond tech went straight to 4

its been changed for you in recent maintenance, and good luck upgrading ya gen 3 units mate!!!
    Honk Honk
  • NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    Well it sounds like you just never had this bug more than anything else to me.
    It does seem to be a random bug affecting some but not all.
    I have some other tech going atm but since they brought out a fix in the downtime (for a non existent bug according to you) i will try start it soon as this one is done and see what happens.
    BTW, if anyone needs to offer an apology it should be coming from you considering the ego inflated lil rant you had at me when i wrote in about this issue.
    Having max Envoys and max tech while being a lvl 49 doesn't definitively mean you know what you're talking about, obviously...;p;
    And remember, just because you don't like the correct apology assignment doesn't mean it is incorrect... ;)

• blade.e
    blade.e
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 339
    the problem with the diamond tech for envoy is you have to upgrade the diamond tech for sphinx to progress with the envoy tech . it is screwed up some where