HotSausage
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 295
Am i being punked or is this months events prize list the real deal
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,185
    The event prize list should be correct if no immediate changes will be made or that any mistakes have been done. What would you like to see in the event store and for which pricing?
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • HotSausage
    HotSausage
    Minor Nuisance
    Axel The regular dark storm parts shouldnt cost more then the elite parts smh its my only complaint
  • HotSausage
    HotSausage
    Minor Nuisance
    regular parts are 300k elite parts are 200 k

• HotSausage
    HotSausage
    Minor Nuisance
    they should be flipped with the regulars costing as they always are at 100 k
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3,823
    you can get help with a shadow op unit... you can't get help with an Elite Parts base... hence more people will be lacking elite parts... that is where they make their cash
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • HotSausage
    HotSausage
    Minor Nuisance
    this may be a silly qustion but do the darkstorm parts carry over
  • HotSausage
    HotSausage
    Minor Nuisance
    say i purchased 2 standard parts will i have those 2 parts at the next event
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,185
    edited 13 Jun 2018, 9:30PM
    regular parts are 300k elite parts are 200 k

You should keep in mind that the amount of parts you are required to unlock in order to unlock the standard version is only 8 while you are forced to unlock 40 Elite parts for the Elite upgrade.

On the other hand, I do agree with your points that the unique unit parts in the event store are far from cheap. Here is the total costs for Standard and Elite parts if you start with 0 parts and purchase from only one of the packages. The calculations are based around that the information in the event briefing is 100% accurate when it comes to pricing for the unit parts.
    • 1 Standard part package: 300,000 xp
      • 8 parts: 2,400,000 xp
    • 1 Elite part package: 200,000 xp
      • 40 parts: 8,000,000 xp
    • 4 Elite parts package: 750,000 xp
      • 40 Elite parts: 7,500,000 xp
    Here is a comparison in pricing to the pricing for the parts in the previous event and the pricing for the Standard version has increased by 200% and the pricing for the Elite version by around 100%.
    • 1 Standard part package: 100,000 xp
      • 8 parts: 800,000 xp
    • 1 Elite part package: 100,000 xp
      • 40 parts: 4,000,000 xp
    • 4 Elite parts package: 390,000 xp
      • 40 Elite parts: 3,900,000 xp
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • HotSausage
    HotSausage
    Minor Nuisance
    i am just ticked off that the prices have doubled for standard parts well i guess thats our punishment for getting the elite parts so easy Sigh at least the parts carry over
  • HotSausage
    HotSausage
    Minor Nuisance
    but everything else is incredible on the prize list i havent been this excited to play an event since the zombie event
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 2,949
    i am just ticked off that the prices have doubled for standard parts well i guess thats our punishment for getting the elite parts so easy Sigh at least the parts carry over
    it is also a fairly recent superweapon, so it does make sense that it would be this expensive, is a bit annoying that everything costs a million xp though
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly"