NICE JOB

niki.tamo.5
niki.tamo.5
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 97
edited 13 Jun 2018, 6:26PM
last morning 12h ago l got 3x flat without pop what u make if you need l can put video !!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Stuart Fromengland
    Stuart Fromengland
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 305
    guess someone dont like the 10 minute cooldown.....

personally i think its slowed the cheats and hackers down considerably
  • niki.tamo.5
    niki.tamo.5
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 97
    edited 13 Jun 2018, 6:27PM

l like for hackers but now l think kixeye cant coleckt $$$ and make alot $HIT  for sale alot gold is not fer play

• HARDAC
    HARDAC
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 670
    it sounds like an issue with the cool down or they figured how to activate it without an hit . because if the player wasn't in a bubble an attacked some one then was hit there shouldn't be a cool down he should have went in to normal damage bubble if so this needs to be explained by them simply. 
    The Best way to fix A Problem is Too Acknowledge you have one Then Address it. 
  • HARDAC
    HARDAC
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 670
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012Posts: 1,525
    So here is how it works. Player A attacks and flattens player B. Player B pops the bubble to attack something (toon , base, depo).Player B CANNOT be bubbled for 10 minutes from when he popped his bubble. However, if within the 10 minutes, a player hits and gets a 1,2, or 3 star on Player B, Player B will lose any infamy and resources, etc that would be associated with the bubble. However, the player will NOT be bubbled, and thus is open for attack by others. Once the ten minute timer is up, Player B can be bubbled if the attacker gets a 1,2, or 3 star.                                                                                                                      i found this answer by DOBBA That answers this    
    The Best way to fix A Problem is Too Acknowledge you have one Then Address it. 
  • maxie.ruby
    maxie.ruby
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 121
    Awwww.... He can't exploit 69 anymore.  God forbid he defends.  THANK YOU KIXEYE FOR FORCING PLAYERS TO FIGHT AGAIN!   No more hiding bishes!!!!  hahaha!!! 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3,823

@maxie.ruby said:
    Awwww.... He can't exploit 69 anymore.  God forbid he defends.  THANK YOU KIXEYE FOR FORCING PLAYERS TO FIGHT AGAIN!   No more hiding bishes!!!!  hahaha!!! 

You can still work around it... all it does is slow it down and there will be less revenue from pvp... get ready for more crying on PVE bases ..

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Died_at_Dots
    Died_at_Dots
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 23
    Since I started playing, this has got to be the worse thought out "fix" ever in WC

it hasnt stopped 69, those who were using it still uses it, but as we all know, every time kixeye "fixes" something its those who dont coin, dont hack dont cheat who gets it in the rear end, those who do coin hack cheat will always coin hack cheat, they dont care, and as everyone on many a thread has stated, dont pop!!

dont pop = dont play, think thats the best option really
  • blade.e
    blade.e
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 325

slowed every one down thats the problem . most waiting for 18/36 hour  bubble burst b4 hitting just incase they get caught then jumping home after one base for a friendly bubble
  • maxie.ruby
    maxie.ruby
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 121
    edited 14 Jun 2018, 2:16AM
    Perry299 said:

@maxie.ruby said:

You can still work around it... all it does is slow it down and there will be less revenue from pvp... get ready for more crying on PVE bases ..

I don't understand.  Slow it down in which way and how so?   And what does PVE have to do with it?   
  • Joeybagadoughnuts
    Joeybagadoughnuts
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,391
    Its been almost 2 weeks , 10 mins bubble ,its the new system that we all HATE and LOVE at the same time .. Deal with it ...