IS IT A BASE CHEAT

BACHELOR100TO1
BACHELOR100TO1
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 88
ive noticed when bases have both bridges back to back,the turrets kills or gives major damage to your fleet,the turrets alone are killing onslaught,stormcrusiers etc,just wondering if its some sort of glitch,cause it only happens when both bridges are together,you have major damage before you even get to their base fleet.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    Would you mind posting a picture of the setup?
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • Players_First
    Players_First
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 212
    Bridges? huh?  Do you mean gates?
  • BACHELOR100TO1
    BACHELOR100TO1
    Potential Threat

yes

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,004

yes

Depending on where you are when killing those gates, it is possible that it was the Howies that were killing you.
  • Ni-Gel
    Ni-Gel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 378
    Mmm, i'm sure he just has everything in the base, or you have poorly armored ships. Either way, I have not seen anything of this sort in any bases I've hit.
    ID: 17244828
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,602
    I count at least 4 Exe 2s and 4 Howies in that base
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Main island turrets hurt you I bet. Currently when maxed out (and it looks like they are), the base weapons shread any fleet even with max armor. This is why the pvp fix that you see pinned at the top of the forums is there.
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • BACHELOR100TO1
    BACHELOR100TO1
    Potential Threat
    stormcrusier,onslaught,an mauler died at that point
  • Players_First
    Players_First
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 212
    edited 13 Jun 2018, 5:17PM

yes

Snipe them from far outside and they won't scratch you but they will still slow you so that the howies will trash your fleet once you get just inside the entrance.

I have encountered a few bases like this, with the gates set up like that, and pretty much have walked them...
  • WallyFleet RETIRED
    WallyFleet RETIRED
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,117
    Portals won't hurt you, the howies and the EX2 on the main island however ...
    Goodbye **** game
    I'm leaving you today
    Goodbye,
    Goodbye, all you people
    There's nothing you can say
    To make me change my mind
    Goodbye (inspired by Pink floyd)
  • BACHELOR100TO1
    BACHELOR100TO1
    Potential Threat
    Ni-Gel said:
    Mmm, i'm sure he just has everything in the base, or you have poorly armored ships. Either way, I have not seen anything of this sort in any bases I've hit.
    no,offense,but if they were poorly built,i would have trouble in most bases,as i said only the ones with both gates together,and this is a lvl 103s base

• BACHELOR100TO1
    BACHELOR100TO1
    Potential Threat

yes

Snipe them from far outside and they won't scratch you but they will still slow you so that the howies will trash your fleet once you get just inside the entrance.
    my fleet can take howies,just for some reason not when the gates are together,but i could be overthinking,i was just making sure,im sure its on my part
  • BACHELOR100TO1
    BACHELOR100TO1
    Potential Threat

yes

I have encountered a few bases like this, with the gates set up like that, and pretty much have walked them...
    if thats the case,maybe it is on my part
  • BACHELOR100TO1
    BACHELOR100TO1
    Potential Threat
    out of all the bases ive hit,ive never made it to guard fleet,when the 2 gates are together,i really dont even see the point of putting them together,since it dont take much to destroy them.
  • Dirty_Agenda
    Dirty_Agenda
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 91
    Gates huh? Do you mean portals?   LOL
    New Ship, figure out, refit, refit refit, refit...new turret, new base defense special / armor, new ship, figure out, refit, refit, refit.  REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT.  That's Kixeye in a nutshell.
  • kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 157
    edited 13 Jun 2018, 5:32PM

yes

You aint getting in that base man. Look at at the stacks ! The Howies will fire on you from the entrance to the 4th turn then onto your approach of the island.There's four Howies in there! You didn't stand a chance in hell.
  • BACHELOR100TO1
    BACHELOR100TO1
    Potential Threat

yes

You aint getting in that base man. Look at at the stacks ! The Howies will fire on you from the entrance to the 4th turn then onto your approach of the island.
    im sure your right,but sinking as i enter,was just a little much for me
  • BACHELOR100TO1
    BACHELOR100TO1
    Potential Threat
    Gates huh? Do you mean portals?   LOL
    out of that post,thats the only thing that caught your attention,if you haven't been playing long enough to figure it out on your own,you shouldn't reply,and i mean that with no offense,just tring to get a question answered
  • SmilinBob
    SmilinBob
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 634
    By my count it looks like full pen damage in there but I only see the 4 howies for ballistic.  Granted blunders could have been killed at entry because we dont know what turrets were on the gates or the turrets next to them from the pic provided.  If both pen and ballistic we topped out you wouldnt get in anyway.
  • BACHELOR100TO1
    BACHELOR100TO1
    Potential Threat
    SmilinBob said:
    By my count it looks like full pen damage in there but I only see the 4 howies for ballistic.  Granted blunders could have been killed at entry because we dont know what turrets were on the gates or the turrets next to them from the pic provided.  If both pen and ballistic we topped out you wouldnt get in anyway.
    no,i got damage and sunk at that spot,before i passed the gate,i had maybe 1% damage
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Now this is a base cheat.............  or glitch :P 

Image may contain outdoor
  • Sunan_Bonang
    Sunan_Bonang
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 204
    out of all the bases ive hit,ive never made it to guard fleet,when the 2 gates are together,i really dont even see the point of putting them together,since it dont take much to destroy them.

The point is, He is helping you to lose the battle. Easy and more base damages for you until his base gets 25% base damage. He will sink your fleet after that and all you can do is cussing and sending love letters because you cant attack his base until his 'damage protection' expired. Cant you see that? Wow! 
  • Sowflyer
    Sowflyer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 304
    ive noticed when bases have both bridges back to back,the turrets kills or gives major damage to your fleet,the turrets alone are killing onslaught,stormcrusiers etc,just wondering if its some sort of glitch,cause it only happens when both bridges are together,you have major damage before you even get to their base fleet.
    Just hit the repair button like everyone else does.