3 ways to make a better MMO

Some Kino
Some Kino
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 3
I will be posting some videos from diverse sources - well, EC - about why building F2P games around this kind of practice (the kind this game is using now every single time they can to max profit) is actually shooting themselves in the foot.

Please read them, everyone, and take conciousness of what you are doing.

As a side note:
IF YOU ARE NOT GROWING, YOU ARE SHRINKING.

If you are a member of their team, please start considering looking for another place to work rather than a company that is slowly shrinking and dissappearing :)

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,108
    edited 12 Jun 2018, 2:25AM
    lol you are new, but kixeye doesnt give a **** about any of that. Let me drop some truth, they spent lots of money on a computer AI algorithm  designed   how to get players to spend the most, with targeted coin sales etc, i can link the article for any one interested.
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • Willyster
    Willyster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 892
    Some Kino said:
    I will be posting some videos from diverse sources - well, EC - about why building F2P games around this kind of practice (the kind this game is using now every single time they can to max profit) is actually shooting themselves in the foot.

Please read them, everyone, and take conciousness of what you are doing.

As a side note:
    IF YOU ARE NOT GROWING, YOU ARE SHRINKING.

If you are a member of their team, please start considering looking for another place to work rather than a company that is slowly shrinking and dissappearing :)

#1. It is pointless to try to raise the attention of KIXEYE staff through this method.

#2. They are still running War Commander and Battle Pirates. Just because VEGA Conflict is having lesser players, doesn't mean they have to close down.

#3. If you're going to try to post something that is NOT related to this game in any way (aside from categories, etc), don't post in in General Discussion.
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,681
    You must be new here - they literally take opposites of every one of these points ... on purpose
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,692
    Also all of these videos have been here years ago so nothing new.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d