OMEGA PHANTOM BASE

moslim_Q
moslim_Q
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 53
so i got o phantom from an offer for 99 gold and now i need the tech for the phantom but each time i attack the o phantom base i only get parts ... what should i do to get the tech ? 
"we are all that separates war commander from darkness ... kixeye is ruthless .. we cannot , we must not fail "  i made that
  • MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 540

Build an additional one

• SCRUB_LORD
    SCRUB_LORD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 155

@MaximiIian said:
    Build an additional one

Lol

• moslim_Q
    moslim_Q
    Potential Threat

Build an additional one

lmao i wish i can 

"we are all that separates war commander from darkness ... kixeye is ruthless .. we cannot , we must not fail "  i made that
  • amandahopkinson
    amandahopkinson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 42
    you need to hit the lvl 70 bases for Elite parts
  • amandahopkinson
    amandahopkinson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 42
    there are two types of red 70 one with Phantoms one without :) happy hunting.

• vinay1995
    vinay1995
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 271

I think kixeye should have look at this

• vinay1995
    vinay1995
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 271

It will be better if they give tech after parts

• moslim_Q
    moslim_Q
    Potential Threat
    you need to hit the lvl 70 bases for Elite parts
    i have omega phantom but what i need is omega phantom tech 
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 190
    moslim_Q said:
    so i got o phantom from an offer for 99 gold and now i need the tech for the phantom but each time i attack the o phantom base i only get parts ... what should i do to get the tech ? 
    Its a bug,for some strange reason,after you bought an Omega unit,the game will not register that you actually OWNED the unit,so when you attack the Omega bases for tech,the game will  give you parts instead.I recommend sending this problem to mods or make a support ticket to reissue this problem.
  • moslim_Q
    moslim_Q
    Potential Threat
    Sasuke970 said:
    moslim_Q said:
    Its a bug,for some strange reason,after you bought an Omega unit,the game will not register that you actually OWNED the unit,so when you attack the Omega bases for tech,the game will  give you parts instead.I recommend sending this problem to mods or make a support ticket to reissue this problem.
    i can't send tickets