KIXEYE messed up factions

RazorX202
RazorX202
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 301
edited 23 May 2018, 1:17PM
last two events corpus air and sentinals air no survivour air instead get silly sniper unit what a load of ball not evening out the factions 
  • OMEGA3030
    OMEGA3030
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 146
    RazorX202 said:
    last two events corpus air and sentinals air no survivour air instead get silly sniper unit what a load of ball not evening out the factions 
    i say the sharpshooter is a good unit 2 of them will kill ojugger in no time 

Related image
  • RazorX202
    RazorX202
    Skilled Warrior
    they should of done new survivour air they not really keeping on track
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

@OMEGA3030 said:
    RazorX202 said:

i say the sharpshooter is a good unit 2 of them will kill ojugger in no time 

Yes they do... maybe play with the units first... they are all useful in one way or the other..

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • RazorX202
    RazorX202
    Skilled Warrior
    yes i agree every unit hyas its uses

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,613
    the survivors were the only faction to get a gen ll air unit with the siege squadron, was time to update the other 2.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,323
    I would prefer to see kixeye release faction units like in the current state of the game as I don't want to see kixeye get forced to release units of a specific type just for the reasoning that the faction hasn't get enough units in that category.

On top of that, the Sharpshooter is also a great unit for the Survivors as the faction feels like the main infantry faction and the faction about camouflage. Corpus is more about advanced technology and the Sentinels is more about armor and pure power.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord

@Axel L said:
    I would prefer to see kixeye release faction units like in the current state of the game as I don't want to see kixeye get forced to release units of a specific type just for the reasoning that the faction hasn't get enough units in that category.

On top of that, the Sharpshooter is also a great unit for the Survivors as the faction feels like the main infantry faction and the faction about camouflage. Corpus is more about advanced technology and the Sentinels is more about armor and pure power.

Wouldn't the survivors be more of an elemental faction (as the liberator is the only survivor unit to not have any means of applying a status effect) and corpus being more cloaking due to its history (infiltraters, cyclones, night owls, SS drones, and more recently Cyclops and Spartans)

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,075
    RazorX202 said:
    Hello!To explain this silly matter,all of the gen III units don't need to be all air,it depends on what the faction needs.For Corpus,they needed a tanky air unit to elevate their air battles with the Blackout and Furys,for Sentinels,they required heavy atillery to destroy high priority targets to clear path for their units.As for the Survivors,they lack of ground supremacy while Corpus has Darkstorm and soon the Sentinels will have the Prophet.So,the Sharpshooter was invented to solve this problem.High damage and high range,a unit killer.Conclusion is any faction will have a new unit to match their current combat status.I hope this helps.

Sharpshooter stats:http://warcommander.wikia.com/wiki/Sharpshooter
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    nametagg0 said:

@Axel L said:

Wouldn't the survivors be more of an elemental faction (as the liberator is the only survivor unit to not have any means of applying a status effect) and corpus being more cloaking due to its history (infiltraters, cyclones, night owls, SS drones, and more recently Cyclops and Spartans)

Something that is also unique with the Survivors is that the most recent Survivor units (Technical, Breacher, Sharpshooter) has 2 different epic tech unlocked with the unit which allows us to specialize the unit a bit more for the combat situation. This is also a sign that the Survivors are a faction about customization and specialization for the units.
  • kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 284
    nametagg0 said:
    the survivors were the only faction to get a gen ll air unit with the siege squadron, was time to update the other 2.
    siege squad is a unit unit like the darkstorm so... your point is? the only air unit the suvivors have is the bone saw
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 682
    So what the hell is sphinx? Tank? Infantry? Missile?
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,075
    dumbldor said:
    A meat shield for air troops.Sphinx's purpose is to take heavy damage and protect other unit to deal the damage.
  • kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 284
    Sasuke970 said:
    dumbldor said:
    A meat shield for air troops.Sphinx's purpose is to take heavy damage and protect other unit to deal the damage.
    but the program to run to the target make the micro harder for the players also i dont understand the purpose of running to the target as the phanlanx do it to deliver the spartan on the core and do more damage but why the sphinx do it?
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,575
    edited 24 May 2018, 10:19PM
    To the original posters credit, sure it ties Kixeye down to making sure the Factions are balanced, but isn't that a GOOD thing?
    I mean I am a Corpus Member, YES even after Shadow stabbed me in the back and said I could not user her faction in the boss base that ONE time.
    BUT even the Boss Lady HAS to know I HAD to use Malachi's slimely units, just now, and I am still taking a shower after using them.
    Their (Sentinels) lack of anti-air made the event far more challenging than it really needed to be.

If Survivors really lack an air unit, than in an event or two, when we are FORCED to user Survivors and go I WISH I had a decent air unit (although the siege is pretty op)
    I for one am going to be glad to take my Shiney Sharpshooters in that air only base and really snipe the heck out of them.

Corpus Forever!!
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    nametagg0 said:
    siege squad is a unit unit like the darkstorm so... your point is? the only air unit the suvivors have is the bone saw
    yes, it is a unit unit, an it flies which makes it an air unit, so no the bonesaw it not the only air unit for the survivors unless the siege gets remove from the game, 

• MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 756
    I agree Survivors are short on Air Units but they do have Siege Squad.  The biggest imbalance for factions imo is Sentinels having no long range infantry for bunkers.
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    I agree Survivors are short on Air Units but they do have Siege Squad.  The biggest imbalance for factions imo is Sentinels having no long range infantry for bunkers.
    not only that but they are the only one of the 3 where you cant spawn a horde of little units from one big one

• prim8
    prim8
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 194
    RazorX202 said:
    ya silly sniper unit yep don't use it  ….I was sleeping when this lvl 47 hit me .. ya silly slilly sniper unit
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    dumbldor said:
    Sphinx is one of the helicopters belonging to the Corpus faction and it's designed around being heavily armored based on my knowledge about the unit.

The Sphinx is also the only airborne unit in the game that can also absorb up to 50% of the damage that nearby units takes if the Sphinx has the gold tech equipped. On the other hand, it's important to note that 1 of the gold components causes the unit to absorb damage from nearby airborne unirs while the other does the same thing but to ground based units.