ThrunderStorm
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 1

Please help with a base design for op 10

• Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 158
    i hope you get one as good as mine; actually i got a alliance member who's really good at base designs apparently. i'll get them to PM you if u like?
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • Sunan_Bonang
    Sunan_Bonang
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 191
    Base design is not lika a T Shirt. There is no design that fits all. Try search the design near to you. You can get more info there. You can see by yourself its strengh and weakness. To get the same result. Everything need to be the same.Good Luck!
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,048
    At the moment, a basedesign doesnt matter! No joke!

There are only two options now: YOU have an unbeatable base...OR your base cant defend itself against the tier 7 conquerors.
    There is nothing between that two options.

If you have a full set of the new tier 7 ballistic and/or a full set of tier 7 missile turrets in your base, it doesnt matter where you place them...
    everything in range will be dead in seconds, if they have enough fire support around them + right faction.

And if you doesnt have enough tier 7 turrets (look at the stacking bonus)...the tier 7 conquerors will smash your base with minimal damage on them.
    All existing turrets on their own cant beat the crazy deflection numbers from the tier 7 conquerors and the new deflection armors.

A exotic basedesign will not help you. You can only slowing down the enemys, but against a good tier 7 conqueror shipbuild it would take
    forever to kill that ships.

BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame