This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Assault Items returning to the FM next week.

CM Major_Rampage
CM Major_Rampage
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
Next week the following items will be returning to the FM next week.
  • Assault Battery MK-COM
  • Zynthonite Armor D5-COM
  • Penetrative Resistors
  • Corrosive Resistors
  • Assault CIC
  • Andrena UAV
If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
Not sure about the rules
  • HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 954
    good thing I have what I need for my manti fleet
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • Louis Kakascik
    Louis Kakascik
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 347
    and while you're at it fix all the problems in the game such as locator etc. You made the raid difficult enough so I think we can expect you to fixx all the issues you have not over the years
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,182

@Dario Wilkowski said:
    are we going to get 2* resistors? As we loose this week cap, as its 1 redeem per week? Or they dont bother either to fix there problem?

If you really think about it, it was planned this way... All items we get this week have no limits .. Sooo by doing this the two weeks after this one we have to grab an item before getting the chest... If they added them this week then come week 3 your going right for the chest .. Not in kixeyes dreams

This might account for the resistors, but not for the unlimited assault prints. Looks more like a blunder then anything else and right now CM is covering for his DEv team colleague, or they are utterly insane and his is covering for them.
    No automatic alt text available.
  • Nicki_H9
    Nicki_H9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 105
    Considering its Tech thats a priority instead of useless stuff thats missing... shouldn't it be a priority to get them back in the FM as soon as you can instead of waiting until next week? Its just delaying our builds even longer and im pretty sure we wont be getting any build tokens to make up for it.
  • prettymuscle2553
    prettymuscle2553
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 17
    what about the speed system five

• kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413
    Someone was asleep again sigh. Or was it the new software showing what a cluster**** it is?
  • drake.barker
    drake.barker
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 41
    You know Epic`s are great turrets but sure wish you guys could come up with some thing to give them a tremendous punch,hate to see these weapons fade like other great weapons.
  • Vitus_Ice
    Vitus_Ice
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 31
    I really need to get my Makara's Manticore fitted out with a penetrative resistor ready for VXP. I do not want to fit another engine then have to refit it again! So this has screwed my plans up. Poor planning again and surely Kixeye could have put the resistors in tier 4? 
    Destroy or Be Destroyed the Alliance in 290
  • MalcolmR
    MalcolmR
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 24
    I fully expect this to be the norm going forward for Kixeye.  They have proven time and time again that they are only worried about the 20,000 or so  hard core coiners who will keep playing no matter what Kixeye does.  The rest of us are just a drag to their bottom line and they would love to be able to cut us loose.

• Brent Myers
    Brent Myers
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 170
    Now why would they want to fix or make things right when it will not benefit them. It's the same thing over and over. Remember that folks, just like the great raid we just had. Oh that's right it was a total failure.
  • nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 669
    why give us a shitload of conq/defender crap when who gives a crap about base hitting? Right now we need things that will help our fleets with the FM and Raid? 
    HULLS WON:
    90% + of all hulls/limited offered ever :)

Some places visited: 34, 35, 113, 175, 222, 224, 228, 293, 328, 340, 344, 359, 362, 391, 444, 446, 467, 475, and 493
     "We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye" - MJK
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914

The heart of PvP needs another Defib.....BUT THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR IT

• Sea Surpent
    Sea Surpent
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 748
    is the stinger Missile going to be offered anytime soon ? I have a couple Friends that would like the chance to get it.
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,043

We dont wsnt to wait an extra week to finish our ships. Why does kixeye think half assed is acceptable. First off best fleet to use to try to get defender vxp tokens will be manticores second i dont trust you purposely left them off the fm to delay so you might add a tlc or whatever that we need them for.

• Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,903
    • Assault Battery MK-COM
    • Penetrative Resistors
    • Corrosive Resistors
    • Assault CIC
    • Andrena UAV
    I haven't heard any clear answers on why they just can't add the Resistors THIS week....
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,602
    is the stinger Missile going to be offered anytime soon ? I have a couple Friends that would like the chance to get it.
    Highly doubt it'll be in the FM. It should return via TLC sometime though and the upgraded Stinger will probably be in FM in a few months.
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    Don't forget the lost building time because they "forgot" to add them in.....
    BUT, BUT, BUT you have 4 months..lol
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,565
    And lets not forget, we still have escalation weapons coming I believe. So that will throw us even MORE behind.

• kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,043

@Cap'n Deadpool said:
    CM Major_Rampage said:

• Assault Battery MK-COM
    • Penetrative Resistors
    • Corrosive Resistors
    • Assault CIC
    • Andrena UAV

I haven't heard any clear answers on why they just can't add the Resistors THIS week....

Only 2 things i can think of A they dont wamt you to get a resistor this week, postponing completion of your fleet and/or B maybe those that struggle some to get the tokens from tier 5 they want to make sure those peeps buy the 1+mil piece not the 700k resistor.

• KING DUDE
    KING DUDE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 49
    them getting new pvp weapons and armor out so you will coin refits for their new cash cow bounty was way more important than our stuff we need for next raid 

• Atomic Lunatic
    Atomic Lunatic
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 152
    Thank You