Xeno seeker missile 2

ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 41

@CM Sulaco 2 @CM Scarlett @CM Chris @CM Skeedorr @CmdrFel, ANYBODY WITH LEGIT ANSWERS FROM THE DEVELOPERS. I do not need pointers, tips, and reminders that this game sucks and kix doesn't care.

When will you offer xeno seeker 2 again? Its been months and months and months, and not a hint. I only need one more bp piece, and its only a 74 DPS boost, why are you being so stubborn on this? I would really like an answer from someone kix related please.

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,191

We've brought it up alr in the event prize wish list. Juat hope it gets offered in one of the strikes or smash and grabs soon

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

“It’s only a 74 point boost” then why do you want it so badly if it’s so insignificant

-Git Gud 
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,090
    I also wonder why seeker missile cannot hit any squadron on the flight even if it's travel speed is 50% faster than squadron's. It only can hit squadrons when they stop at a target to attack it or when they are moving directly towards the missiles firing point. They seem to be homing but still they target the place where a squadron was half second ago and of course don't hit anything. I hoped that it would be corrected some day, but it seems nobody cares.
  • Jamie Helm
    Jamie Helm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 954

@Sequestor said:
    I also wonder why seeker missile cannot hit any squadron on the flight even if it's travel speed is 50% faster than squadron's. It only can hit squadrons when they stop at a target to attack it or when they are moving directly towards the missiles firing point. They seem to be homing but still they target the place where a squadron was half second ago and of course don't hit anything. I hoped that it would be corrected some day, but it seems nobody cares.

Something that creates unavoidable damage....and you really wonder why it won't get fixed?

• Time Manager
    Time Manager
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 152

Heavy seeker 2 also works

• ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
    ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 41

@Time Manager said:
    Heavy seeker 2 also works

Not as well as xeno. Less DPS. That's the whole point.

• Time Manager
    Time Manager
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 152

Yeah but that vf2

• Paul Crowe65
    Paul Crowe65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 143
    i would like to see them return aswell as it is one of my missing BP they could put it in some of the fleet loot as BP peices like they did to xeno Eclipse