Where is the next WC star player?

HEISENBERG_NL1
HEISENBERG_NL1
Skilled Warrior
Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 579
I thought about making a video on doing Jugg 120s, but they would look ugly. I know off 2 players who would make constant videos on rogue and pvp. The first 1 was my enemy Chitty bang, dont know what happened to him. The second one was xx janno ****, he was a mod for a wile but gor booted after a video about some KT guy, and went off to be happy with his WC romance from USA. Since that i see no one. Just guys making videos on pve, wich im thankfull for btw. We need some new superhero here plz lol :-)
  • Jimnet
    Jimnet
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 77
    I made a video a couple weeks ago for that base

• rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 603
    they pretty easy, use jug and cater if u have, attack through wall.
    THE ' WAR COMMANDER "

This game used to be for strategic player not gold digger and the way game turn now its much much more for gold digger tiny bit for strategic player.
  • Pascal Wolf
    Pascal Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 656
    I thought about making a video on doing Jugg 120s, but they would look ugly. I know off 2 players who would make constant videos on rogue and pvp. The first 1 was my enemy Chitty bang, dont know what happened to him. The second one was xx janno ****, he was a mod for a wile but gor booted after a video about some KT guy, and went off to be happy with his WC romance from USA. Since that i see no one. Just guys making videos on pve, wich im thankfull for btw. We need some new superhero here plz lol :-)
    Some are stil around , but they dont feel like making videos m8 ore share tactics greets pascal wolf ,  xXJANNOXx , CHittyBang , Shadow killer , Data king generation
  • samsavesdean
    samsavesdean
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 4
    120 base needs caretaker and jugg and one :) seen videos :hushed:
  • samsavesdean
    samsavesdean
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 4
    omega jugg bases are the easiest of the jugg bases lol
  • HEISENBERG_NL1
    HEISENBERG_NL1