Most of us can't do the FM without major damage
Most of us couldn't do the raid without major damage and based on the response from our CM, it doesn't look like a change is coming
It looks like most of us won't be able to efficiently collect base parts from the new Legion targets without major damage. Can you just imagine what titanium collecting is going to be like in 4 more months?
All of the above effectively eliminates PvE as a viable past-time in this game
We can't hit bases without dying and even the new armor won't be enough. Clubbing the seals - the free and low coining players that make up the majority - into desertion will be all that is left for the PvP contingent. That will get boring for the high levels, and run off the low levels. This eliminates PvP as a viable past-time in this game
What is left? What does your common sense tell you is happening?
This isn't directed at Kix - there should be no illusions on their position
This is an invitation for discussion directed at the players:
- What are you going to do in the next few weeks as you find the FM harder, more expensive and stocked with multiple options that are all needed but so hard to collect and your dragons are still coming home with 1/2 health from a 117?
- What are you going to do when Bounty rolls around, and you see even replica bases with four T7 cannons staring at you?
- How are you going to prepare for the next raid, having not won the manticore flagship and knowing that the targets will be now tuned for it? - - What are you going to do this coming VXP weekend, knowing that it will take 20 coin to repair your now armored and still unranked manticore fleet for a mere 1500 VXP?
- What are you going to do when they re-release the Legion map targets and they still suck 1/3 of your fleet health for 30K base parts?
- What are you casual players going to do when your base is being flattened every other day because your lack of T7 turrets makes you the only game left in town?
- What are you going to do when the inevitable coin deals start popping up? When the raid escalation weapons and specials are introduced after next month's event? When Kix comes in and says "we've heard the feedback from the players and reduced the damage from the T7 turrets" right after you finish building your fourth?
Now recruiting lackeys - inquire with my club president