corrosive and penetrative resistors missing

• HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 933
    Absolutely pathetic 
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 482
    Okay, guys, let's keep it real here. Yes, Kix have messed up, but saying that it's cost you a week's build time is just stupid. You can keep putting on the other components while we wait, and fit the resistors next week once kixeye finally get their act together.
    Don't be silly.  Nobody could possibly do that!
  • den.askew
    den.askew
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 19
    the one thing kixs is very good at is messing things up. god knows how they manage to keep this busness going.
  • RavenRulz
    RavenRulz
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 300
    After speaking with the team the resistors will be added back to the FM next week.
    Seriously not good enough, they should never have been removed in the first place, I need one tomorrow not next week.

• Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,186
    RavenRulz said:
    After speaking with the team the resistors will be added back to the FM next week.
    Seriously not good enough, they should never have been removed in the first place, I need one tomorrow not next week.

Seems they dont bother anymore what players r telling, did they replied on raid bs we had - NOPE, did they communicate with us recently whatsoever about mess they doing - NOPE, do they bother with our feedback - NOPE , so seems they dont give fk whats going on and what r our thoughts about game atm.
  • Chief_Barney
    Chief_Barney
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 269
    we got KIXED in the arse again lol

• crimsonPERMassurance
    crimsonPERMassurance
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 153
    what the hey are you thinking KIX  removing the pen and corrosive resistors from the FM this is a stupid move I played the raid when so many others gave up thinking next will be better and now you pull this stunt just to piss people off more FFS wake up
  • hanz heizer
    hanz heizer
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 662
    hahaha next week ? you kidding or what ??
  • Benjamin Jewell
    Benjamin Jewell
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 129
    It will be in the next TLC or you can buy the value pack for 99$
  • SirBoss
    SirBoss
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 21
    Will we be able to redeem 2 of each (instead of 1) next week?
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,049
    Kix are wanting players to quit by making the decision for them........

Core stuff for the raid missing............yes next week, but think of the days building time lost - but then again, maybe that is the point - encouraging the coin....
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,104
    what the hey are you thinking KIX  removing the pen and corrosive resistors from the FM this is a stupid move I played the raid when so many others gave up thinking next will be better and now you pull this stunt just to piss people off more FFS wake up
    Might take a few second to check the other thread which is at the top of threads just above yours, maybe you ll get an answer, tho you may not like it:

No automatic alt text available.
  • crimsonPERMassurance
    crimsonPERMassurance
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 153
    Might take a few second to check the other thread which is at the top of threads just above yours, maybe you ll get an answer, tho you may not like it:

yes I searched b4 posting and couldn't find a thread this one appeared after I posted figure a Mod like Laredo might merge them any way if there already was a post
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 297

What about the D5-COM armor and the Assault Battery?
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician

maybe week later or just before raid so u can coin em lmfao, oh wait maybe tlc that u will have to coin to get it :P thats should be good enough nope?
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,030

They, along with all of the missing assault tech, will be back in next weeks FM.
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician

They, along with all of the missing assault tech, will be back in next weeks FM.
    Are they gonna be capped at 2 redeem per Resistors as we just lost this week?
  • CaptainHook-DIMW
    CaptainHook-DIMW
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 97

Are they gonna be capped at 2 redeem per Resistors as we just lost this week?
    Would be nice, but sounds like they are trying to make the FM a little more random. If you do not know if it will be there next week, you are more likely to coin repairs a bit more to get enough points this week. 

I don't know which is worse. If this bright idea came up before the raid, or during the great silence of 2018. They are really trying to get money from every angle possible.

Maybe it is all one big accident, maybe the last week has all been one big accident. But it feels pretty orchestrated to me. I mean, it is something I would probably do If I cared more about the money than my content.  
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,903
    Okay, guys, let's keep it real here. Yes, Kix have messed up, but saying that it's cost you a week's build time is just stupid. You can keep putting on the other components while we wait, and fit the resistors next week once kixeye finally get their act together.
    Then call me "stupid"- All I need on Manticore #4 and the Flag is a Penetrative Resistor. Or are you saying I should just move around components on the hulls just to pass the time? As it is, it will be next week before I get the resistor I need, and yet ANOTHER week before I get the fifth one. How is that NOT a waste of my time?
  • smitz
    smitz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 36

So the question remains...... Are we going to be able to redeem 2 each of the resistors to get partially back on track? Others have mentioned lost build time with varying times. Here is my thinking...I have to wait a week to get it, then put it on say 24 hours. If I can only redeem 1 then I lose 6 days waiting for the next one. Yes I can do other things but my OCD says get this fleet done before you start piece-mealing another. There is the lost time. Put the redeem limit at 5 as per base capacity.
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,104
    edited 17 May 2018, 1:26AM
    Explain to me how im suppose to go into VXP target this weekend, kill it for tokens, without an engine ?

Unless i put speed 6 or corrosive res on to then refit pen resistor next week.

How am i not wasting time
    No automatic alt text available.
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,030
    smitz said:

So the question remains...... Are we going to be able to redeem 2 each of the resistors to get partially back on track? Others have mentioned lost build time with varying times. Here is my thinking...I have to wait a week to get it, then put it on say 24 hours. If I can only redeem 1 then I lose 6 days waiting for the next one. Yes I can do other things but my OCD says get this fleet done before you start piece-mealing another. There is the lost time. Put the redeem limit at 5 as per base capacity.
    As of right now, it is not known what the redeem limit will be.
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,903
    smitz said:

As of right now, it is not known what the redeem limit will be.
    Any talk of them realizing they forgot we'd need the Resistors?
  • TrexXYZ
    TrexXYZ
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 15
    How about as a sign of good faith anyone who has claimed a resistor automatically gets the full 5?  Make up for the horrible raid and the screw up here in the fm. Problem is the Manticore is still too slow reloading, doesn't do enough damage and takes too much damage and is a badly designed hull for the raid.
  • UN Flash
    UN Flash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 373
    Next week? So our Manticore builds are delayed by a week?

Why not just change it now?
    I'm just fine that Kixeye acknowledged their mistake and have a plan to fix it. Anytime they do things on the fly, things get worse. 
  • hanz heizer
    hanz heizer
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 662
    Well,right now im happy i not loaded up the last FB card i bought and im not sure if i will.Also i see right now its 30k online,before raid it was 35k+ at this time.What this tell you Kixeye ?
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,576
    Then call me "stupid"- All I need on Manticore #4 and the Flag is a Penetrative Resistor. Or are you saying I should just move around components on the hulls just to pass the time? As it is, it will be next week before I get the resistor I need, and yet ANOTHER week before I get the fifth one. How is that NOT a waste of my time?
    What are you building after the manticores, then? Start those now. Do you really have all 8 manticores and both flagships done? All your inferno dragons done? If you had the resistors, you'd be doing manti 4 and the flag now, and those next week.
    Swap.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• John Mair Snr
    John Mair Snr
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 315
    And didnt Rampage say we had months to get ready for the raid? How can we build a hull if you wont give us the parts?

Ahoy me Mateys!!!
  • Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 482
    Considering how backlogged shipyard time is for many, I have to guess there's SOMETHING else you can put in there between now and when you get the resistor.  If not, sounds like you're in a better spot than a good number of people.