Merged~ LEVEL XP NOT INCREASE

bujunie
bujunie
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 4
edited 16 May 2018, 6:14PM
hi. i'm upgrading my platforms and also other buildings but its not increase me my lvl xp :( this isn't only my problem some players also got it. please KIXEYE fix this problem. thank you
  • Trevor_G23
    Trevor_G23
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2
    I've been upgrading my platforms and noticed that after upgrade finished next level points was deducted(as normal),went into world map when returned to base noticed next level points had returned to what they where before the upgrade finished,Is this a bug ? 
  • MODAMER-1
    MODAMER-1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 11
    i also got this problem its very annoying 

• MODAMER-1
    MODAMER-1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 11
    ITS VERY ANNOYING PROBLEM 

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,061
    I would rather mine did not go up
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,866
    Have you sent a ticket, I have not noticed this problem but can go test it in about an hour one of my upgrades will be done
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • SCRUB_LORD
    SCRUB_LORD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 157

It’s a known issue and after sending a ticket about it, I basically got the “it doesn’t affect your gameplay so oh well” response.

• Joeybagadoughnuts
    Joeybagadoughnuts
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,421
    haha I been sitting at 4.3 Billion for over 9 months :-) i feeel blessed :-)
  • HEISENBERG_NL1
    HEISENBERG_NL1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 581
    Yeah its off, i got nothing off my cc upgrade
  • chaoshq
    chaoshq
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 432
    Skipjack said:
    Have you sent a ticket, I have not noticed this problem but can go test it in about an hour one of my upgrades will be done
     tickets won't help....its a known and an acknowledged problem by kixeye, but since its not gold related it will not be fixed soon. as simple as that !

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,866
    Well, I can also check with the game team and see if they can give us a better breakdown of what does and does not affect your player lvl Xp... There are two things in this thread and there have been others like it. My comment was to the player who had gained XP after his upgrade was done, then left and went back to the map and it went 'backwards'

Not getting player level XP for an upgrade in your base is one thing... we all have notices for some we get less than we used to and for some upgrades we get nothing.. I get that.  Base XP going up and then going backwards when you go in and out of you base is a totally different thing...

If I go max out my resources form less than 1 mil each metal and oil then max them out to 600+mil I get player level base XP. I have a 'rough' math formula I see based on how many millions I obtain and use verse how much player level XP I earn... that progression has NEVER gone backwards for me.. and as far as i would think it never should, once you earn it... that's it you earned it.

Not earning for an upgrade, know issue and I get it.... having you earn it and then see it going backwards... I have never seen that which is why I asked
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 751
    I have the thing were i gain no XP when an upgrade finishes if i am offline. Ive missed out on billions of XP. 
  • leigh5
    leigh5
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 267
    i only get xp from building upgrades if i am online when the upgrade finishes. been that way for well over a year

• SYGSparky
    SYGSparky
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 148
    yea when your offline when your upgrade gets done you dont get the exp its been that way for awhile now so the best way is to set an alarm for 10 mins before it will be done that way you can be online when it is done so you get your exp :)