Base protection

Scott O
Scott O
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 162

With the new t7 ships out now it’s not possible to build a base layout that can hold up to there attacking. More mines would keep them from walking through the base the extra hangers didn’t work. I saw one style of a fleet just kill base after base. Kixeye it’s your job to make sure that the game is fair and balanced for players.

• Scott O
    Scott O
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 162

Maybe you can increase the level of the guard fleet for a base. A level 77 Base can only be protected by a level 88 fleet. That’s one T7 ship and two xeno ships. Or a fleet of xeno ships max level 88.

• SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,512
    you obviously have not been playing long enough - bases will never be ballanced
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • Hella Wicked
    Hella Wicked
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 48

This is the reason I watch my xp on my base don't wqnt to get **** by ships I can't get.

• sakalaka1
    sakalaka1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 7
    de ce nu pot sa ma conectez pe joc de pe fb.
  • sakalaka1
    sakalaka1
    Greenhorn
    why can not i connect to the game on fb ????
  • Paul Crowe65
    Paul Crowe65
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 98
    sakalaka1 said:
    unity is no longer supported by Facebook i assume

• Soulhunters_Unk
    Soulhunters_Unk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 847
    you obviously have not been playing long enough - bases will never be ballanced
    Bases were balanced just fine prior to the great retardation (re-balance), so i would say it's you who haven't been playing long enough. 

However, your second statement, that they will never be balanced again, in the future, is correct.  Kixeye made a decision to abandon base development/defense.  They did this first and foremost because the designers are so god awfully unimaginative and bad at their jobs (see the 7,372 bugs introduced with every update) that it was just easier for them to concentrate on screwing up ships, and leave bases alone. 

They also realized a couple years into the game that once medals became less important to the game (again a great job by kixeye introducing a new feature into the game....and then just letting it sit there and not developing it so it becomes irreverent) that no players were coining repairs to bases.  With no incentive to coin for base defense, no interest was given by kixeye in bringing out new tech for base defense....which created an ever increasing cycle of base tech falling behind ship tech. 

In addition, once kixeye decided to end innovation and just install powercreep as the methodology of promoting the game, kixeye needed motivation for people to keep buying new versions of the exact same ships....with just better stats.  Being the first person on the block with new ships that can run over bases with little to no damage is a great incentive to coiners.  So by leaving bases to drag behind ship tech, it gives coiners with new fleets something to cheaply show off their new toys, and watch someone else's pixels go boom. 
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5020171/uploads/editor/bg/qvhy953qsyuv.png
  • sakalaka1
    sakalaka1
    Greenhorn
    sakalaka1 said:
    unity is no longer supported by Facebook i assume

• sakalaka1
    sakalaka1
    Greenhorn
    and what should I do to transfer my base to play from my google.ca account? I'm based on lev 74 and I worked a lot and I lost a lot of time on the game. and my nose wants to quit I like the game

• sakalaka1
    sakalaka1
    Greenhorn
    what should I do to be able to play with the same base on my gogle account? I do not have to start from the beginning ...... can you help me
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,091
    sakalaka1 said:
    what should I do to be able to play with the same base on my gogle account? I do not have to start from the beginning ...... can you help me

Go to your Profile (top left corner of your screen) then click on "Account Linking" (top right corner).
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,091
    sakalaka1 said:
    Go to your Profile (top left corner of your screen) then click on "Account Linking" (top right corner).
  • DEZZNUTTZZ
    DEZZNUTTZZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 221
    check this out, stop ****'n ..... too high too low, how about upgrading ur cm's and shuting da fck up yeah? ..... thanx
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,724

@DEZZNUTTZZ said:
    check this out, stop ****'n ..... too high too low, how about upgrading ur cm's and shuting da fck up yeah? ..... thanx

Moron half the people here have maxxed out bases with the best possible gear around and get flattened easily xD

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...