Juggernaut to E Juggernaut parts problem

Nero Return
Nero Return
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4
Hi,
i have all 40 parts of Elite Juggernaut, but it still not upgraded and the elite version still locked. Anyone know what's the problem?
thanks

• ELSA3EDY
    ELSA3EDY
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 25
    Hi,
    i have all 40 parts of Elite Juggernaut, but it still not upgraded and the elite version still locked. Anyone know what's the problem?
    thanks

you need to upgrade it to level 20 first and get the 40/40 Elite parts to be able to get the elite version 
  • Nero Return
    Nero Return
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4
    Hi,
    thanks

you need to upgrade it to level 20 first and get the 40/40 Elite parts to be able to get the elite version 
    but is it that how it's works? is that same as how "upgrade tokens" works? what about E-Titan? you doesn't need to upgrade Titan to lv 21, you only need to get all the Elite parts. sorry i'm just currious, if you show ss pict lv 20 to 21 upgrades it would help a lot.
  • Case Dynamics
    Case Dynamics
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 194
    i feel your pain. I didn't ever upgrade mine because I thought the same thing.
  • ELSA3EDY
    ELSA3EDY
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 25
    Hi,
    thanks

but is it that how it's works? is that same as how "upgrade tokens" works? what about E-Titan? you doesn't need to upgrade Titan to lv 21, you only need to get all the Elite parts. sorry i'm just currious, if you show ss pict lv 20 to 21 upgrades it would help a lot.
    Not all the units are the same , some needs parts 40/40 to upgrade them instantly using thorium like  and resources (Elite siege) and some you have to collect the parts and upgrade the unit to the required level to convert it to the elite version .
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,185
    There are 2 conditions that you have to meet before you can promote your Juggernaut to Elite (level 21).
    • Level 20 Juggernaut
    • 40 Elite Juggernaut parts
    After that, you will be able to promote your Juggernaut to Elite by spending 150M metal/oil and 25M thorium. The same upgrading rules to also apply when it comes to promoting any other unique unit to Elite or Omega.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.