Kixeye is buntch of childs who dont know what they doing and thats why..

RickSanchez
RickSanchez
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 255
edited 6 May 2018, 6:13PM
Hello Kixeye, seriously.. wtf is wrong with u guys, after i want to change my picture in the forums it wont save and after refrest it show me same picture. DO U HAVE any idea what u doing kixeye.. If i want to get support from your child workers i need to spend 50$ to tell how shity theyr website are.. GL commanders 
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
    Sad reality is that Kixeye have  low knowledge what they doing
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,058
    and ..... why ... is this ... such a problem? .... does it affect your gaming? or is it just something to complain about to make you feel better? ...... asking for a friend
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
    and ..... why ... is this ... such a problem? .... does it affect your gaming? or is it just something to complain about to make you feel better? ...... asking for a friend
    if they cant make website work properly imagine how they working on game
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 6 May 2018, 6:58PM
    here is funny fact, i used to be do edarkstorm bases(last week) with jug lvl 11 and after done always left 50seconds or less, now i try as fast as i can with same lvl jug and i finish edarkstorm bases only 2 seconds left so what the fk?
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 699
    Hello Kixeye, seriously.. wtf is wrong with u guys, after i want to change my picture in the forums it wont save and after refrest it show me same picture. DO U HAVE any idea what u doing kixeye.. If i want to get support from your child workers i need to spend 50$ to tell how shity theyr website are.. GL commanders 

It takes an hour or two at most to kick in with the new profile pic.  Quit whining over ridiculously petty stuff.
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 6 May 2018, 7:01PM

It takes an hour or two at most to kick in with the new profile pic.  Quit whining over ridiculously petty stuff.
    u must be another **** from kix, i changed my pic yesterday 100 times and result is the same ;) it was 24hours not fking 2hrs and stop talking nonsence picture must change instantly, wtf man ur from stone age? lol
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Incursion Leader
    maybe they felt that base should not be done with an erm, hammer and jug, it is supposed to be a high level Hard base ... a Boss Base ... not a base where anyone with a random low level jug should have been able to do so easily ... but that is just my friends opinion
  • HEISENBERG_NL1
    HEISENBERG_NL1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 581

u must be another **** from kix, i changed my pic yesterday 100 times and result is the same ;) it was 24hours not fking 2hrs and stop talking nonsence picture must change instantly, wtf man ur from stone age? lol
    Maybe they dislike your stupid takeshi 69 pic lol
  • Nick Nick83
    Nick Nick83
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 39
    maybe they felt that base should not be done with an erm, hammer and jug, it is supposed to be a high level Hard base ... a Boss Base ... not a base where anyone with a random low level jug should have been able to do so easily ... but that is just my friends opinion
    Do you not have a opinion yourself?..............on behalf of my mum.
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
    if u wonder thats the kayn picture from league of legends lol
  • HEISENBERG_NL1
    HEISENBERG_NL1
    Skilled Warrior
    if u wonder thats the kayn picture from league of legends lol
    Lol ok, i must be getting old hahaha
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    LOL WRONG THREAD
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • deadbeats
    deadbeats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 208
    lol a lvl 39 base with all the new trophies but not a turret in sight
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
    deadbeats said:
    lol a lvl 39 base with all the new trophies but not a turret in sight
    thats true bro..i dont have turrets..  there are peoples who think i use codes but no.. LOL i just upgrade bunkers, reso and other important stuff, i will left turrets in the end.. Its easy to do just doing attack bases in the event dont do defence thats all lmao
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Incursion Leader
    Perry299 said:
    LOL WRONG THREAD
    not really he said above

"here is funny fact, i used to be do edarkstorm bases(last week) with jug lvl 11 and after done always left 50seconds or less, now i try as fast as i can with same lvl jug and i finish edarkstorm bases only 2 seconds left so what the fk? 
  • xXSwaGM4sTeRXx
    xXSwaGM4sTeRXx
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 43
    yeh these noobs in kix have no fk- in idea what they doing, had same problem
  • EnjoyTidoDrinkHHH
    EnjoyTidoDrinkHHH
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 11
    so true
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
  • keith.abernathy.3
    keith.abernathy.3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 40
    this game is messed up you say any thing about it they bann you  glitches our terrible sector 87 has hacker there  the high level player cant even play the game cause his base surrounded buy a hacker  u hit it it dcs you  and guess what tp is hitting sector  kixeye don't care  its all about the money  ban if u want ive played this game before there was a map;  its not worth playing this game no more I would love to see this game fall to the ground
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
    i still have this problem and its very annoying, and also no one from kixeye mods responded :DDDDD omg how bad this game is
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
    i also checked if i kixeye is working on this issue but they dont.. can u explain why? There are people who have this problem so u will leave it how it is? wtf is wrong with u kixeye
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
  • HEISENBERG_NL1
    HEISENBERG_NL1
    Skilled Warrior

@Rick Sanchez69 said:
    still no answer

Dont hold your breath....

• EnjoyTidoDrinkHHH