Omega LVL Unit potential

Dark_Gothic
Dark_Gothic
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 194
there are many units in WC that are unique witch could use omega lvl upgrades... the lists are as is:

Legion
Viper
Widowmaker
Crusader
Inferno
Growler
BFG
Ronin
Spectre
Archangel
Kondor
Chimera

These units have been forgotten and tossed to the junk pile because they are weak. please do something to revive them, something like omega status
I think kixeye is a branch of zynga, must be, thay treat there players the same.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,179
    Some of these units should get an Elite status before they even consider adding an Omega promotion to them which are these units. I will not include the X version of the Widowmaker, Crusader, Viper and BFG.
    • Archangel
    • BFG
    • Chimera
    • Inferno
    • Growler
    • Kondor
    • Ronin
    • Viper
    • Widowmaker
    Finally, I would guess that it's not on kixeye's priority list to update the pre faction units as they have been pretty focused about innovating the faction system.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • IIUchihA YasoUII
    IIUchihA YasoUII
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 2

I am agree with you gyz

• valt_aoi
    valt_aoi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 8
    yeah me too
    um hi?
  • OMEGA3030
    OMEGA3030
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 129
    Axel L said:
    Some of these units should get an Elite status before they even consider adding an Omega promotion to them which are these units. I will not include the X version of the Widowmaker, Crusader, Viper and BFG.
    • Archangel
    • BFG
    • Chimera
    • Inferno
    • Growler
    • Kondor
    • Ronin
    • Viper
    • Widowmaker
    Finally, I would guess that it's not on kixeye's priority list to update the pre faction units as they have been pretty focused about innovating the faction system.
    there is already a ewidow maker
    Related image
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,179
    OMEGA3030 said:
    Axel L said:
    • Archangel
    • BFG
    • Chimera
    • Inferno
    • Growler
    • Kondor
    • Ronin
    • Viper
    • Widowmaker
    there is already a ewidow maker
    The unit you are referring to are the Elite Widowmaker Prime which is a different unit. The Widowmaker family of units include the following units.
    • Widowmaker
    • Widowmaker X
    • Elite/Widowmaker Prime
    • Nightshade's Widowmaker Boss
    • Kane's Widowmaker Boss
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • kixeyeuser_2900451
    kixeyeuser_2900451
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 18
    I agree, I think the Legion especially should receive an omega status, that was such a vital unit to have when it first came out and now I NEVER use it, to be honest I am even about to scrap it!!! Also, when the Inferno came out it really was almost unstoppable!!! I miss those days......