Account migration and fusion

Desert-Fox
Desert-Fox
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 77
Hi, I have a facebook account and a forum account made on the old forum, with the same email. I would like to migrate them to kixeye.com and fuse them. How can I do it? I tried to migrate the facebook account and it asks me for an email, I inserted the email but it says the email is already in use (by the forum account). Please tell me what I need to do.

I think accessing the game directly from kixeye.com is a great idea, keep it up :)
War Commander level 35
Event prizes: ALL

Admin of HMC

• Bean
    Bean
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 346
    edited 25 Feb 2013, 10:14PM
    We're currently working on this. A fix should be out soon, most likely this week.
  • DarQDawG
    DarQDawG
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 31
    Not sure if I should make a new thread or not, but this seemed close to my issue so I'll post here.

I started playing Battle Pirates through the Chrome Webstore. Didn't even know there was BP on Facebook until people started directing me to it. I eventually attempted to play this account on Facebook, but all it did was create a brand new account. At some point, I had trouble logging into this account at all. However, it eventually corrected itself and I haven't had trouble since. I've stayed away from Facebook BP for that reason. I believe it still has that brand new account connected to it. I normally just hit a button in Chrome that connects me automatically to BP on the Kixeye.com website without problems.

My question is there a way to start playing this account on Facebook? I really don't want to mess up this account like I almost did last time. I read somewhere on here that if you're not careful the wrong account can get wiped out and become unrecoverable. I'm not sure if syncing is the right word or migration or something else. Any advice would be appreciated.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,498
    DarQDawG said:
    Not sure if I should make a new thread or not, but this seemed close to my issue so I'll post here.

I started playing Battle Pirates through the Chrome Webstore. Didn't even know there was BP on Facebook until people started directing me to it. I eventually attempted to play this account on Facebook, but all it did was create a brand new account. At some point, I had trouble logging into this account at all. However, it eventually corrected itself and I haven't had trouble since. I've stayed away from Facebook BP for that reason. I believe it still has that brand new account connected to it. I normally just hit a button in Chrome that connects me automatically to BP on the Kixeye.com website without problems.

My question is there a way to start playing this account on Facebook? I really don't want to mess up this account like I almost did last time. I read somewhere on here that if you're not careful the wrong account can get wiped out and become unrecoverable. I'm not sure if syncing is the right word or migration or something else. Any advice would be appreciated.
    I'm sorry to say that you cannot transfer your account to Facebook at this time if you have created it somewhere else.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 632
    Axel L said:
    DarQDawG said:

I'm sorry to say that you cannot transfer your account to Facebook at this time if you have created it somewhere else.
    To add a bit more to what Axel said, accounts are only transferable from Facebook to KIXEYE, and that's only the one way, it can't go in the other direction. If you started playing on KIXEYE you would not be able to link it up to a Facebook account.
  • DarQDawG
    DarQDawG
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 31
    Axel L said:
    DarQDawG said:

To add a bit more to what Axel said, accounts are only transferable from Facebook to KIXEYE, and that's only the one way, it can't go in the other direction. If you started playing on KIXEYE you would not be able to link it up to a Facebook account.
    OK. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 632
    DarQDawG said:
    Axel L said:
    DarQDawG said:

OK. Thanks for the heads up.
    You're welcome.