This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Louis Kakascik
Louis Kakascik
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 275
I have had a ticket in for 3 days now with no response. Not even from your so called expert players. Is there a problem with customer service?
  • VvVvVvVvV
    VvVvVvVvV
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 689
    Customer service has been outsourced to a company called "Directly". I've submitted several tickets and --never-- gotten a response after the ticket got bumped up to level 2. You might try contacting Directly ... ahem... directly and seeing if they can provide some answers. I plan to do that myself after the next ticket I submit, since I know in advance I'll get a meaningless response from level 1. But in preparation for that, I want to be sure my request is clear and well-documented. That goes a long, long way towards getting positive cooperation from any help desk. 
    Battle Pirates -- 5 minutes of game play, 12 hours of repair

“Too many F2P games focus on whale spending. Pay to win is not a sustainable model for the games ecosystem.” -- Will Harbin interview on GamesBeat, Oct 2014
  • 131454NN
    131454NN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 14
    They redirected my Ticket to headquarter then 2 days later , they deleted my ticket , wow
  • 131454NN
    131454NN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 14
    They only reply to your ticket if you're a big spender , have to spend at least $50
  • Louis Kakascik
    Louis Kakascik
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 275
    131454NN said:
    They only reply to your ticket if you're a big spender , have to spend at least $50
    not a problem 
  • Cappellino
    Cappellino
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 31
    I now have three tickets open:  2 are over 3 days old and one very important one today.  Not one response at all from customers service.  Very Disappointed.
  • Rick Blackmon
    Rick Blackmon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1

Why did not the administrator start new members with 10,000 gold and a bundle package to get to lvl 10 on everything that would be very grateful of them
    Signed
    catusJack