so many load reload,,like 3 days now

PHEONIX_SP_UNT
PHEONIX_SP_UNT
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 721
its so much loading,while u said u have repair loading,but then again this tooo much i have feeling im just loading this game,i hit 1 base dc,,then all again,load reload this is not fun,,not a game,,this is load reload now,,
  • freaking out
    freaking out
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 257
    pfffft i have the same
    Image may contain: 12 people, people standing, sky and outdoor
  • MANDRACK
    MANDRACK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 38
    Congratulations Kixeye !!!! You were able to completely ruin what was a good game. I quit !!!! It is impossible to play with so many reconnects and slowness in the game. Nothing works right. Leaderboard, attack log. Even the map is horrible. Kixeye proved his complete inability to run a game. The only thing I can recommend is DO NOT PLAY WAR COMMANDER or you will lose your patience
  • LUCIOLUCIO
    LUCIOLUCIO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 48
    The game is too bad. After each maintenance it comes worst. If Kixeye are trying to destroy this game, they are winning. They are almost there. They can't even fix the leaderboard. If they built a Tetris game it wont work too. They are totally incapable !!!!!
  • PHEONIX_SP_UNT
    PHEONIX_SP_UNT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 721
    MANDRACK said:
    Congratulations Kixeye !!!! You were able to completely ruin what was a good game. I quit !!!! It is impossible to play with so many reconnects and slowness in the game. Nothing works right. Leaderboard, attack log. Even the map is horrible. Kixeye proved his complete inability to run a game. The only thing I can recommend is DO NOT PLAY WAR COMMANDER or you will lose your patience
    so so true,,im so pised i come here enjoy game i love 6 years,SPEND IN HERE BUT WHAT WE CAN DO,,,,NOT A THING,and WHAT DO WE GET EVERY 3 ATTACK DC,,LOAD RELOAD,,THIS IS SO NOO,NOOO,,TIRED,OF THAT
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 976
    did you make sure your potato was plugged in?