All hail TopGear

Darren Barnes
Darren Barnes
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 194
Hi, when will Bastion cruiser be up on VegaShipCalc ? Thanks for the great site. (should be integrated into the game by now)
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,514
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/545633

Top Gear has considered not coming back for this new season with his site. He is currently undecided 
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • Gary Pollock
    Gary Pollock
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 774

Well with the sorry state of this game is it any wonder he is undecided to come back.

• Rapture90
    Rapture90
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 318
    well i will miss topgear if he chose to leave the site to rot. he spent alot of his own time and money to give players that played an unfair game a helping hand he did very well with all the **** kixeye gave out. what ever he chooses i and im sure many of us wish him the best
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 718
    Kix could at least help him fund the hosting lol.
    More likely they don't really care.
  • Rapture90
    Rapture90
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 318
    Sequestor said:
    Kix could at least help him fund the hosting lol.
    More likely they don't really care.
    why would they he is offering an aid for non coiners i mean otherwise you would have to build a ship ft it then refit over n over to get it right which is what kix wants meaning more coins from disgruntled people who dont want to wait on times. without T7 in ship calc will make a diferance on the game tho
  • Astrobot31
    Astrobot31
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 127

Kixeye does not care about their community. Top Gear provided something that enriched and inspired creativity within the VC community, but he has apparently lost interest in the game. His ship calculator allowed you to come up with strategic builds and focus on fleet level, but now people will coin more refits and make mistakes in their builds. It works out in Kixeye's favor if TopGear stops updating it...so why should they care?

• HarpoonoZenith
    HarpoonoZenith
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 355
    Ty TopGear for everything!

Image result for **** Kixeye
  • the real SENTINEL
    the real SENTINEL
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 95
    thanks Top Gear, it was a great tool
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 246
    kixeye is pushing all there players away even there big coiners. im starting to go more for eve, E.D., war robots, massive frontier(just to name a few). im playing IDLE games thats more fun then vega rn and thats sad lol.
  • Orbem1
    Orbem1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 143
    I have been away for a few days for valentines day with my girl. I am home now but I have been busy with other things. I am hopeful I will have the time to add in the new tech soon. No comment on season 7. Have fun with that 
    Thank you very much for your work, and of course if you need some help do not hesitate to contact me.