Give us a break !

xxCroftYxx
xxCroftYxx
Incursion Leader
Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,129
I now have enough tyres to equip every **** car in China and only 2 toxic parts.  If you really want the few of us left playing this crap to leave why don't you just tell us !!

Every component base should pay out 1 of each tier

Its time you made this game more player friendly and took the friggin insane grind out of it.

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,244

With the lack of bases on the map grinding for components and resources is the only one I've seen in between events due to the fact that I usually view shadow ops as a waste of time.

I think kix leaves it in the game because grinding is the only thing to do anymore since such little PvP happens.

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord

Then even when I am farming for components I run into the same problem where so much of the tech is useless it just feels like a waste of time.

• xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    nametagg0 said:

With the lack of bases on the map grinding for components and resources is the only one I've seen in between events due to the fact that I usually view shadow ops as a waste of time.

I think kix leaves it in the game because grinding is the only thing to do anymore since such little PvP happens.

With PvP totally screwed up again, I agree farming is all that's left. But grinding the same base 100 times in the hope of getting something useful is not a game any of us want to play. 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord

@xxCroftYxx said:
    nametagg0 said:

With PvP totally screwed up again, I agree farming is all that's left. But grinding the same base 100 times in the hope of getting something useful is not a game any of us want to play. 

Not even meantionig that half the grind isn't even worth doing

• Dune Rader
    Dune Rader
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 786
    Grind can be a killer in any game but as it has been pointed out getting what you require can be a problem, there has been ideas on how to assist in helping with the problem but there is a long list of things that they are working on so I  can not see it showing up in the near future.

One should all so remember that the light coming from the end of the tunnel may just be that of an on coming train so it is best to take care.
    Respect, Courage and Wisdom
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Some alterations are very simple. 
    1. Put 1 of each tech in all the component bases
    2. Increase res payouts without increasing difficulty
    3. Use the sunday 4,3,2,1,1,1,1 formula on all elite and omega bases for each spawn rotation.
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    I wonder what the magic number will be before kixeye wake up and make some player based changes. When we are down to 10k players or less ?
  • PHEONIX_SP_UNT
    PHEONIX_SP_UNT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 716
    like pvp u whant load base now its going to 59 to 80 and third 80 to 99% so with that ,,u can lose like 2 days of repair,,then those techs bases,,yeah tires i just log of,,thats my 6 years here,,
  • KF_Papa_Dog
    KF_Papa_Dog
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 16
    Here is an IDEA!! Next event SELL (XP) workshop bundles for Units that include 2 bronze 2 silver 2 gold items.. That way players can fully "Workshop" thier units. Instead of the crap shoot we are using now to get 53 bronze items and ZERO gold!! 
  • Joeybagadoughnuts
    Joeybagadoughnuts
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,417
    There is a method to their madness (with tech) 

So they can sell them later, no brainer
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,517
    Didn't Technical tech show up in gear store around when the Technical bases showed up? Just sayin'...
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,209
    With the Gen 1 units they eventually tweaked the payout to greatly improve your chances of getting gold and silver tech. It would be pretty gnarly if they did the same for Gen 2 faction units, but that probably wont happen until they're done issuing new Gen 2 units.

Basically you have to do boss bases and get your gold and silver tech then or you'll never have another opportunity to get a ton of the good tech. It's a grind doing boss bases on that level but the only alternative is a serious struggle of a grind later on. Hopefully the trend continues putting the old boss base out after the campaign has ended. Before they started this I got more tech than I could ever use for only every other new unit, now it's every one.
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,066
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, I will definitely bring this up with the team.
    WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    CM_Burny said:
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, I will definitely bring this up with the team.

Thanks Burny, even with 1 of each class payed out per component base we would still need to hit a lot of bases, but at least we would feel like we were achieving something.  

I realise everything in the game is geared towards generating income, but some things I am sure could be adjusted to make the game less of a grind without impacting on revenue and actually improving player mood overall. 
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,225
    I now have enough tyres to equip every **** car in China and only 2 toxic parts.  If you really want the few of us left playing this crap to leave why don't you just tell us !!

Its time you made this game more player friendly and took the friggin insane grind out of it.

Yes i know these bases arent worth the effort anymore.The tech payouts are rediculous.I dont even bother with them anymore.Got to love the crap lottery system that have in place!
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • BuckMann
    BuckMann
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 382

More tyres for ya in Invasion! lol
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,225
    They're killing the game. Players on these forums have been telling Kix exactly what's wrong with it for months and they just keep their steering wheel straight forward. The grind that you speak of, that they have created, is their own worst enemy. This grind has sucked the life out of the game completely. Most people who truly love this game, and have for awhile, are only still here hoping there is light at the end of the tunnel that never seems to come. 
    I dont mind grinding for things,but the lottery system they have in place and prizes that arent worth the time of day make it really hard to even be interested in doing them.
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • ShotgunBilly
    ShotgunBilly
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 435

I dont mind grinding for things,but the lottery system they have in place and prizes that arent worth the time of day make it really hard to even be interested in doing them.
    Precisely what makes it a grind!!
  • Thug.Life
    Thug.Life
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 165
    edited 15 Feb 2018, 7:49PM
    Well Said, but as we can see Kixeye giv a fk about normal players i just log in to say hallo in game and to log off. 
    Be yourself, follow your heart, never be an actor, play smart if you are pushed into a game of someone, but play that game by your own rules let the enemy think they were on winning the boss battle does not mean the war are loosed you are that one that control this war. 
    Danijel