War Commander - Survivors (150) Breacher Token Base.

SiddyLiL
SiddyLiL
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 499
edited 7 Feb 2018, 2:53PM
War Commander - Survivors (150) Breacher Token Base. 
I take around 38 minutes repair on 10 level 4 breachers with mixed tech on them.

War Commander - Survivors (150) Breacher Token Base. Free Repair. 
Seems Kixeye want us to use up all our 1 use Hero's :)
  • zeddster79
    zeddster79
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 53
    You dont need to use single use heroes. I used 36 breachers lvl 3 and got about 30 mins repair to toon after free healing most of the breachers. Also you dont need to kill the buildings, only the untis in there. i used the strategy of moving the breachers to the top then across to the left and then down the left avoiding all the buildings.

PS: Thanks for all the videos you make for the community!!

Zeddster
  • Bilkolover
    Bilkolover
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 503
    You dont need to use single use heroes. I used 36 breachers lvl 3 and got about 30 mins repair to toon after free healing most of the breachers. Also you dont need to kill the buildings, only the untis in there. i used the strategy of moving the breachers to the top then across to the left and then down the left avoiding all the buildings.

Zeddster
    how do you kill the apollos
  • zeddster79
    zeddster79
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 53

Zeddster
    use ws on a few of the breachers so they can target air.. its free unlock in workshop 
  • rmcqu1
    rmcqu1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 301
    I used 30 Acid Breachers and 10 Slug Breachers. I used a pk to kill the first row of turrets (Which isn't really needed, but it will lower repair times) and a Zombie missile on the Purifier so I didn't get hit once by it. For the Apollos, put one Breacher in front of the others and have that front one target the Apollo first. That one should get targeted by the Apollo, then you can have the rest of the Slug Breachers target the Apollo to kill it.
  • Rk-DrEviL
    Rk-DrEviL
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 29
    edited 7 Feb 2018, 8:42PM
    they said all survivors units but i only got 5 types of tokens then thor wtf man

Disruptor useless , Hammer , Liberator, Bonesaw and Detonator

in other bases only thor thor and thor.....
  • eemsu_laur
    eemsu_laur
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 27
    disappointed here, no tech token..I got thorium after I got all token for survivors.
  • Rk-DrEviL
    Rk-DrEviL
    Potential Threat
    disappointed here, no tech token..I got thorium after I got all token for survivors.
    which types of tokens you got same as me or different???
  • rmcqu1
    rmcqu1
    Skilled Warrior
    Rk-DrEviL said:
    The base gives 3 tokens for each of the 5 G1 Survivors Faction units.
  • Rk-DrEviL
    Rk-DrEviL
    Potential Threat
    edited 7 Feb 2018, 8:42PM
    rmcqu1 said:
    Rk-DrEviL said:
    The base gives 3 tokens for each of the 5 G1 Survivors Faction units.
    yes same i got it :anguished:

• SiddyLiL
    SiddyLiL
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 499
    Hello guys I believe the only tokens we can get in them bases right now are gen 1 units 
  • joey.james.9277
    joey.james.9277
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 9

Zeddster
    ok I don't have slugs for breachers so how did you kill is this another just kix employees who get  special favoritism ?

Zeddster

• joey.james.9277
    joey.james.9277
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 9
    yes how did you kill appollo's without slugs? and where did you get slugs? answer that simple question seems thes guys have the extras needed all the time to make vids while many of us wonder where and how they get the extras that us regular players can't seem to get Is this discrimination ?
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1,878
    heres my first ry video from last week useing only breachers  
  • rmcqu1
    rmcqu1
    Skilled Warrior
    yes how did you kill appollo's without slugs? and where did you get slugs? answer that simple question seems thes guys have the extras needed all the time to make vids while many of us wonder where and how they get the extras that us regular players can't seem to get Is this discrimination ?
    Slugs are given unlimited for free with the unit, just like the Hydra and Tech's guns.