KIXEYE I need an answer

niki.tamo.5
niki.tamo.5
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 94

I'm interested in one thing and this thing is next:

a few months ago you said that you corrected the game about making missiles in the attack without interrupting the attack 
but lately there are increasing attacks with too many missiles in one attack without interruption of attacks I tried to make a missile during the attack and returned, but those missiles were not available for use with this knowledge, I am now confused as to whether the legal use of these missiles that fall into our base or illegal????????????                 tnx for your answer    
PS.I'm only asking for an official response from  KIXEYE
  • ELITE_ITCH
    ELITE_ITCH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 352
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 12:35PM
    You could always just send a ticket to the AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT and see if you can get a answer there, As for the forum I think they could care less about what a customer or player thinks it obviously shows this to many of us long time players. All forum information is always fallen on deaf ears deleted or ignored by kixeye and staff, It is a true shame that they don't really understand just how much there games really suck now. Good Luck.
  • Deacons
    Deacons
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 805
    @CM_Burny is their any chance to clarify this issue as i too have seen missile spam . also if half the commanders can leave the battle and build and half can not it is unfair to those who can`t and is easily exploited by hackers
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 8,823
    Deacons said:
    @CM_Burny is their any chance to clarify this issue as i too have seen missile spam . also if half the commanders can leave the battle and build and half can not it is unfair to those who can`t and is easily exploited by hackers
    The possibility to build missiles during attacks has existed for a long time. However, it would be great if we could get a confirmation if this is considered as an exploit or not as it would always be best if the player got restricted to a maximum of 1,200 missile capacity.

Finally, the availability to retreat during a battle exists for every player but there is always a chance that the game would crash or get stuck on an infinite loading loop while leaving the battle which makes it impossible for some players. I do usually avoid leaving the attacks as it can cause inconsistencies with the performance and in the worst case forcing me to reload the game.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.