Tokens for payouts

Th3Wr3th3d
Th3Wr3th3d
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 25

Since we are needing so much res now to upgrade bases could you cut back on the tokens that are given as a reward for the events and add more resources. I personally think they are useless since they expire but that is a different post all together. Thank you for your consideration.
I do not know how to tag cms, so if someone who happens to read this will that would be nice. Thank you

• Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,072

I’ll tell you a secret.

Bases are full of res just go take what you need.
    Pop one or two storages each run go home dump res repeat till it bubbles come back in two hours. Repeat again. There are loaded poorly designed bases all over this game.

But yes more res available for points might be welcomed.

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,658
    There was just a crafting event 12 hours ago. Every time 2 people killed one thing in that alien sector 70 million cargo was dropped. There were a minimum of 5 kills every 5 minutes, meaning that while you wrote this post, 350 million free cargo blew up into space.  Why should we bother listening to a post like this if the cargo is blowing up IN FRONT OF YOU and you are too lazy to go grab it?  I call you lazy, what do you say to that? :) 
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • Th3Wr3th3d
    Th3Wr3th3d
    Potential Threat

@SteelSteve said:
    There was just a crafting event 12 hours ago. Every time 2 people killed one thing in that alien sector 70 million cargo was dropped. There were a minimum of 5 kills every 5 minutes, meaning that while you wrote this post, 350 million free cargo blew up into space.  Why should we bother listening to a post like this if the cargo is blowing up IN FRONT OF YOU and you are too lazy to go grab it?  I call you lazy, what do you say to that? :) 

I say that you are either missing the point or attempting to be clever. Kix is selling us an item that is virtually useless when you get it and expires before you can use (in most cases). That is the point. Scavenging or stealing in you home sector is a great way to become resourceless. Thanks for reading though

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,761
    I'm surprised no one is thinking that the Xeno strongboxes are full of ore. Even if you don't steal, be it morals or risk of PKing, you can still walk out with at least 100M ore by buying the boxes. With the ever present scarcity of ore, small stuff like that is overlooked. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Owner | Discord: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY | LINE: https://bit.ly/2MnT3sZ
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Wait what are you talking about? You are asking for resources, and I just pointed out where you can get billions. They were all marked as free and they are in the alien sector, not in your own sector.

How is gathering resources going to make your resourceless?   That is the most noob thing I've ever heard.

If you don't like an item in the shop, don't buy it. But there are several hundred other people who use it constantly and your STUPID request to remove them should not even be considered. You give no valid reasons and try to get it replaced with something that is literally blowing up in front of you ...............................
  • Th3Wr3th3d
    Th3Wr3th3d
    Potential Threat

@SteelSteve said:
    Wait what are you talking about? You are asking for resources, and I just pointed out where you can get billions. They were all marked as free and they are in the alien sector, not in your own sector.

How is gathering resources going to make your resourceless?   That is the most noob thing I've ever heard.

If you don't like an item in the shop, don't buy it. But there are several hundred other people who use it constantly and your STUPID request to remove them should not even be considered. You give no valid reasons and try to get it replaced with something that is literally blowing up in front of you ...............................

Not sure what you are doing here. Definitely not contributing. Look at th op. I would like to see more res boxes offered in a time that a lot of players need so much res to upgrade base in able to use new hulls. Stealing will get your base targeted. Scavenging leftover res only last seconds and would be slower than farming yourself. Both of those options are not very helpful. Belittling me is totally useless. Thanks for taking the time though. All caps on stupid must have taken some thought.

• Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,626

@SteelSteve said:

Not sure what you are doing here. Definitely not contributing. Look at th op. I would like to see more res boxes offered in a time that a lot of players need so much res to upgrade base in able to use new hulls. Stealing will get your base targeted. Scavenging leftover res only last seconds and would be slower than farming yourself. Both of those options are not very helpful. Belittling me is totally useless. Thanks for taking the time though. All caps on stupid must have taken some thought.

Other players should not be affected by your unwillingness of looking for resources, because is just that, players pointed out were you can easily find resources. you can farm ore even from vega cargo 50-55 with a good payout. 
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 396
    THe original post did not say... "where can I find resources" You two Forum MOD wanna bes are frustrating.... take a page from tod7123, while he did offer additional places to get resources... he still responded to the OP. 

Steel Steve... not sure what sector you are in .. but res is rarely marked share in my sector. (which is again beside the OP)
  • treecats
    treecats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 134
    Saladman said:
    THe original post did not say... "where can I find resources" You two Forum MOD wanna bes are frustrating.... take a page from tod7123, while he did offer additional places to get resources... he still responded to the OP. 

Steel Steve... not sure what sector you are in .. but res is rarely marked share in my sector. (which is again beside the OP)
    I share my res all the time.  If you don't share, the leftover res has your name attached to it. If you share it, it will gave the fleet id which you destroyed. so when you take it, it is not stealing.
  • Th3Wr3th3d
    Th3Wr3th3d
    Potential Threat

@Saladman said:

Thank you saladman. Steel Steve adds his opinion to most of the post though rarely adds anything constructive. I would imagine him as the type to rage in sector chat about someone stealing his res then crushing there cargo fleet with axis fleet. Looks like res are in this contact so I guess problem solved.

• SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Your personal attacks mean nothing to me. Ask a question and I will answer it. You wanted resources, I told you where to find them. I'm sorry you are in a sector where no one marks free, because I always do. There are plenty of bases you can farm with no retaliation in any sector. 

You are not the only player in this game, and other people use the tokens, so your request is insulting to them, not to me personally.

There are four levels of resources in this mobilization. If you want more resources in the store, now is your chance. Besides your pitiful bashing attempts, I do not understand the goal of this post. Are you going to enlighten me?
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,159

Resource supply runs will be back soon.

Player bases offer lots of resources.

Alien fleets from alien strike as well.

Vega cargo fleets too.

Go farm those. Believe me, players are looking for ways to speed up the time left on their stuff, and theres going to be a massive outrage if they remove the token riots for resources.

Lets play nice or the mods will be forced to close this. @Todd7123 @Cyrus Leung @Junren-JS

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Th3Wr3th3d
    Th3Wr3th3d
    Potential Threat

Steel Steve you are right. I should not have made personal comments about you. I apologize. When I read “lazy” and “stupid” in your posts I became upset. There is no reason for **** like my comment in this forum.