Executioner II turret

Battle Pirates 2013
Battle Pirates 2013
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 360
edited 18 Feb 2018, 4:24PM
I redeemed the 2 instances of the Executioner II turret and used base parts to build them. When I finished building the second one I did not see an increase in the overall damage of both turrets. Is that a visual bug? or the group bonus is not being applied to either turret?
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,200
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 8:14PM
    normally we can look at the build times even when we do not own the prints.
    when I try to look at the build time for the new missile, I get the an error saying must have a level 1 advanced lab to use said item..

This isn't normal is it?    and or  could we get a build time?

Esit:  yes I do have an advanced lab, and yes it is max level.

• filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,260

Good question. Though I’ll guess it will be around 20+ days for each one.

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • davis.pollitt
    davis.pollitt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 109
    I think its normal, i have tried to take a peek at turret parts prior to getting them before and I would get that error..... its annoying to say the least.

• PenguinPants
    PenguinPants
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,558
    You can only peek at shipyard tech. Turrets and such can not be peeked. It may be a bug, but it has been so long-running that it'll probably never get fixed.
  • Forged Alliance
    Forged Alliance
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 37
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 8:39PM
    anyone noticed that we cant stack the missile-based specials on turrets anymore? cant rebuild turret designs I already have e.g. SSKP enhancement and smart warheads cant be built together anymore but I still have some hyena missile turrets that have both installed :o
    Edit: same with SSKP and fire support platform M and these 2 dont have a single stat in common
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,986
    Always done that with turrets that you didn't have.
    "I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • davis.pollitt
    davis.pollitt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 109
    anyone noticed that we cant stack the missile-based specials on turrets anymore? cant rebuild turret designs I already have e.g. SSKP enhancement and smart warheads cant be built together anymore but I still have some hyena missile turrets that have both installed :o
    Edit: same with SSKP and fire support platform M and these 2 dont have a single stat in common
    SSKP, Fire Support Plat M, and Therm Casing III still stack, or at least they did when i redid one 2 weeks ago

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,030
    Passed up this issue. Thanks for the report.
  • wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,281
    The turret build time is 6 days 16 hours without base parts.
    Does that mean that the epic turrets will get a slash in their build times to make them comparable? 
    ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    2/select player's medals.
    3/select any player there.
    4/select "find base"
    that may or may not take you to world map.
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2,302
    Joe_B222 said:
    when I try to look at the build time for the new missile, I get the an error saying must have a level 1 advanced lab to use said item..

Sit there and think about it ... then ask ... if I get an error what could that possibly mean.
    So just to clarify ... 
    This is a hit and be hit game ... 
    Yet some hate it when their attacker gets ... hit ... by someone else ... after they have been hit ...

Amazing how those wanting to force some to play their way ... would in fact be up in arms if they were forced to play someone elses way ... 
  • fluFFy2007
    fluFFy2007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 436
    Joe_B222 said:

u can only equip a turret if u own the print otherwise yes it will tell u must own a lvl 1 AL
    i refuse to coin. i'll wait
  • Forged Alliance
    Forged Alliance
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 37
    just to provide additional info: if I try to replace one of my Hyena turrets (with these specials installed) with a new exe II this is what it tells me: "bad specials" ... now I am not a game designer but the specials look very fine to me ;) :D

• DEMOCREW
    DEMOCREW
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 203
    edited 17 Feb 2018, 1:11AM
    More untested bull.  Changing my base name to "BAD SPECIALS"

• DEMOCREW
    DEMOCREW
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 203
    So why is it 7 days, 1 hour when I replace an emancipator with it?

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,425

The extra 7 hours is the time taken to unequip the emancipator.

• DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,545
    Six days is cool. I should have two locked and loaded by the end of the raid.
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,425

Yep both mine done already. Base parts only.

• Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 482
    If you run the numbers, the 25% increase isn't rolled into the overall damage value listed.  This isn't hugely surprising, since traditionally the boosts offered by things like auras weren't rolled into the damage either.  Which things actually affect that damage number follow some pretty convoluted rules, seems like.
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    DEMOCREW said:
    So why is it 7 days, 1 hour when I replace an emancipator with it?
    Because there is a time penalty for taking off the Emancipator.
  • peter.aldred.549
    peter.aldred.549
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 59
    just to provide additional info: if I try to replace one of my Hyena turrets (with these specials installed) with a new exe II this is what it tells me: "bad specials" ... now I am not a game designer but the specials look very fine to me ;) :D

I've also tried to refit an Exe with the new Exe2 and get the same message "BAD SPECIALS".

Is this being looked into?
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One

I've also tried to refit an Exe with the new Exe2 and get the same message "BAD SPECIALS".

Yes, it is. I have not heard of a time frame for the fix yet though.
  • peter.aldred.549
    peter.aldred.549
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 59

Yes, it is. I have not heard of a time frame for the fix yet though.
    Thanks for that reply:)
  • NoRiding
    NoRiding
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 290
    What exactly does this mean? I have 2 built and equipped but when I finished the 2nd I didn't notice any increase in damage or anything else. They are grouped together  (not sure if that makes a difference)

Thanks in advance for any info!
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    edited 18 Feb 2018, 1:42PM
    just to clarify, the tier 7 bonus is applied after faction and special bonuses and it's multiplicative. Faction and special bonuses are included in the damage numbers you currently see. That is to say you take your weapon damage, divide by salvo and then times it by each fire support and T7 bonus. You then have to divide that number by two for 50% turret defence and that's the damage applied to the hull in question before deflections.

Let's say you have two towers like the one you listed. That is to say your 986570 damage would be divided by two for the salvo rate and let's assume the hull taking damage has 50% turret defense. So in effect each missile shot would be doing 246643 damage if no bonuses were applied.

Then we have to factor in fire support and the T7 bonus. Assuming 5 fire support II are affecting the turret and you have two turrets like the one you listed we would then take this "246643" number and factor the 15% from fire supports and the 50% T7 bonus. Remember that these bonuses are multiplicitive so we get

246643*1.15^5*1.5 = 744131 damage per shot applied to the Hull in question.

If there were only 1 fire support II and only one T7 penetrative turret we'd get:

246643*1.15*1.25 = 354549 damage per shot to the hull in question

If you then minus the deflections the hull has from this number you are left with the damage the hull receives assuming it does not evade the shot. In the case of an onslaught with circa 200k penetrative deflection this means it takes over 540k damage per missile in the first scenario and only 154k in the second. This isn't even taking into account the crit damage which of course doubles the figure in question and can not be evaded. 

Hope I haven't confused you too much but Tl;Dr : Yes the T7 turret bonus is working just fine and very well at that.
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • sgmeyer1
    sgmeyer1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 488

@Spack

You forgot tho to mention that deflection are halved in the game as well....

• Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202

@Spack

You forgot tho to mention that deflection are halved in the game as well....

erm no they aren't ;p
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • sgmeyer1
    sgmeyer1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 488

Erm... If you want, ask George.....

I'll be on game in 5, I would contribute with such gems in the twitch...