FM reset

tamdhu
tamdhu
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 306
So when are those who were not on for the magical 5-6 hrs going to get there 5-6 hrs go at the tokens etc they missed out on ?
  • glenn.thebert
    glenn.thebert
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10
    Exactly. How about an announcement..."Greetings Pixel Pirates! We're resetting the FM for a brief period of time beginning at..........  There are an additional 6 Days of Ship Build Tokens available. Good Luck Pirates!"  That would have been lovely, but instead what I & many others got was comms chatter like "Gee, I wish I'd known about the FM reset.." or seeing the one-line note about refreshing to see FM points....like we're supposed to understand that to mean "THERE ARE MORE SHIP BUILD TOKENS AVAILABLE."  This is no different from someone knowing you're struggling financially, setting aside money for you, BUT NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT. They end up feeling generous, though they actually GAVE NOTHING.
  • Ruube1
    Ruube1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,378
    I am also fcking pissed. This is not a minor thing, people got hundreds of coins worth of tokens, and those who were in sleep got totally screwed. 
  • -ChickenHawk-
    -ChickenHawk-
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 319
    it happens i guess. Those in the Alpha world last raid got 250 Million a target while the rest missed out
  • tamdhu
    tamdhu
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 306
    it happens i guess. Those in the Alpha world last raid got 250 Million a target while the rest missed out
    and then kix removed the extra points 
  • Zeus6927
    Zeus6927
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 766
    Win some loose some... Oblivious mistake just some of us just didn't cash in.... don't be bitter that  we lost out be pleased that some gained for a change...
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,200
    Ruube1 said:
    I am also fcking pissed. This is not a minor thing, people got hundreds of coins worth of tokens, and those who were in sleep got totally screwed. 
    yes we did

• Zeus6927
    Zeus6927
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 766

How apt :)

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 7:54PM
    tamdhu said:
    and then kix removed the extra points 
    What exactly did removing the points do? They already spent those points and had the prizes which the prizes were not removed only the points.  So what exactly did removing the points do?

As for the weekly comms was blowing up to get with it and weekly targets were red all over the map in very sector. My I had 7 day token was full of 2 days and 1 days + 1 weeks worth unopened chest I could not cash in on it as I have nothing to build.

I say hey good for them was nice little gift from Kix.
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • Chief_Barney
    Chief_Barney
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 268
    Heard fm reset last night, and tokens available for 2 hours, can we have that again please
  • Wayne-Ker
    Wayne-Ker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 104
    they will do it to favour the US again :) the main problem i can forsee if they do it for 6 hrs again,, is WHEN

www.ahoymearty.co.uk
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,258

@Wayne-Ker said:
    they will do it to favour the US again :) the main problem i can forsee if they do it for 6 hrs again,, is WHEN

And yet my allies that are in the UK informed our group it was going on.

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519

Mine didn’t reset though.....

Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • geogeorgie1
    geogeorgie1
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 60
    BEEN THERE, GOT SCREWED BEFORE...TRYING TO SUPPORT THE GAME
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604

the entitlement.......the entitlement.......
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • Jspud001
    Jspud001
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 127
    Hidden Deaths Camp has reset too...so if you are after more Fangtooth tokens....