War Commander - Black Widow (40) Love Day Base. It Can Payout 10k Medals!!

SiddyLiL
SiddyLiL
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 538
War Commander - Black Widow (40) Love Day Base. It Can Payout 10k Medals!!
Good job Kixeye love it!!
  • DieBichAzz
    DieBichAzz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 654
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 9:44AM
    This is misleading... can earn 10K with an emphasis on can.   Got a unit I already had and 1 Million Thorium on second hit.  Why should I keep hitting these for medals?
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,459
    This is misleading... can earn 10K with an emphasis on can.   Got a unit I already had and 1 Million Thorium on second hit.  Why should I keep hitting these for medals?
    i got medals 4 out of 6 times so far. for a base that easy to hit with instant repair in one hit why wouldnt you hit them.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • Mobley0
    Mobley0
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 70
    snydersh said:
    This is misleading... can earn 10K with an emphasis on can.   Got a unit I already had and 1 Million Thorium on second hit.  Why should I keep hitting these for medals?
    i got medals 4 out of 6 times so far. for a base that easy to hit with instant repair in one hit why wouldnt you hit them.
    What units did you use for instant repair?

  • Endor
    Endor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 660
    Looks like either phalanx or technicals would take it out pretty easily.
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,711
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 3:48PM
    Endor said:
    Looks like either phalanx or technicals would take it out pretty easily.
    The Seasonal Bases are not designed to be hard....

    They are mostly for fun but they can still give out some useful stuff. 

    The Heart Base gives newer players the opertunity to get the eTitan & e Valkyrie ( both still useful units ) and also the chance for the 10k metals.


    There is another valentines base on the map today ....



    This one is even easier for really new players and it awards a War Dog for the fist one then a draw between 1,000 metals & 100,000 thorium.

    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

     Lead Administrator

  • Z e u s
    Z e u s
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 158
    TroyW said:
    Endor said:
    Looks like either phalanx or technicals would take it out pretty easily.
    The Seasonal Bases are not designed to be hard....

    They are mostly for fun but they can still give out some useful stuff. 

    The Heart Base gives newer players the opertunity to get the eTitan & e Valkyrie ( both still useful units ) and also the chance for the 10k metals.


    There is another valentines base on the map today ....



    This one is even easier for really new players and it awards a War Dog for the fist one then a draw between 1,000 metals & 100,000 thorium.
    the problem is that it keeps giving me thoruim while i am full capacity  :/
    01000001 01101110 01101110 01101001 01101000 01101001 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,459
    Mobley0 said:
    snydersh said:
    This is misleading... can earn 10K with an emphasis on can.   Got a unit I already had and 1 Million Thorium on second hit.  Why should I keep hitting these for medals?
    i got medals 4 out of 6 times so far. for a base that easy to hit with instant repair in one hit why wouldnt you hit them.
    What units did you use for instant repair?

    full toon of technicals level 4 with no tech on them at except one has toxic handling. just need to keep moving always and its easy
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,500

    @Z e u s said:
    TroyW said:


    Endor said:

    Looks like either phalanx or technicals would take it out pretty easily.

    The Seasonal Bases are not designed to be hard....

    They are mostly for fun but they can still give out some useful stuff. 

    The Heart Base gives newer players the opertunity to get the eTitan & e Valkyrie ( both still useful units ) and also the chance for the 10k metals.

    There is another valentines base on the map today ....

    This one is even easier for really new players and it awards a War Dog for the fist one then a draw between 1,000 metals & 100,000 thorium.

    the problem is that it keeps giving me thoruim while i am full capacity  :/

    Use some of it then

    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

    "the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • KINGS_Of_Hell
    KINGS_Of_Hell
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 189
    i was able to beath the 40s valentine base and i was hoping to finaly get the e titan but it gave me evalks which makes no sence since ive had them since they were released
      CLAN:KINGS 
    http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/helicoptero_animado_2.gif
  • SiddyLiL
    SiddyLiL
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 538
    I didn't mean to mislead anyone. I was in a bit of a rush this morning as I had work, I didn't really think about the title at the time my bad for that. 
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,459
    SiddyLiL said:
    I didn't mean to mislead anyone. I was in a bit of a rush this morning as I had work, I didn't really think about the title at the time my bad for that. 
    nothing wrong with the title. says clearly "can". if it said "it pays out 10k medals"....that would be misleading.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • SiddyLiL
    SiddyLiL
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 538
    P.S. I love these kinds of special bases I hope Kixeye keep putting them on the map also I did an update to this rushed video with 29 Liberators and 1 Purifier took a little damage but I am sure you guys can make that a lot better with practise.
  • kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 284
    i was able to beath the 40s valentine base and i was hoping to finaly get the e titan but it gave me evalks which makes no sence since ive had them since they were released
    me too the only thing i should get is thor and medals but i get the valk.
    funny thing because is no the first time it happens, when the elite valk was a shadow ops price i get it even that i have already buyed 
  • KINGS_Of_Hell
    KINGS_Of_Hell
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 189
    i was able to beath the 40s valentine base and i was hoping to finaly get the e titan but it gave me evalks which makes no sence since ive had them since they were released
    me too the only thing i should get is thor and medals but i get the valk.
    funny thing because is no the first time it happens, when the elite valk was a shadow ops price i get it even that i have already buyed 
    So.... Its just the way the prize draws work... It can't tell that you have previously unlocked an item like the eValks ... BUT once you get them ( like you did ) in the base the prize draw will know that and you will not get them again.


     is what troy told me

      CLAN:KINGS 
    http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/helicoptero_animado_2.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.