Leaderboards

blued ragon
blued ragon
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 39

Hello guys just curious how many people made it to the bastion cruiser.

Comment below your score and And your leaderboards rank in event @CONTACT

e.g. Drexter 234,56 rank87 and yesd 81 is my rank in this event, Also state If you got a bastion or not. Just curious how many players of 4thousand players got bastion.

• blued ragon
    blued ragon
    Potential Threat

Please moderators don't merge this thread :)

• blued ragon
    blued ragon
    Potential Threat

Lol it's happening again, sorry for the typo, 81 are points not rank. :(

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,802
    Considering that 1k Intel = 1 Leaderboard Score in general, the prize cost of 2M Intel for the Bastion Cruiser corresponds to 2k Leaderboard Score. The corresponding Leaderboard Rank should tell you approximately how many players got the top prize. ;)
  • geotku
    geotku
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 169
    I, and others I asked, couldn't see the complete active leader board, just our own points ...  ticket issued ;)
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,579
    Considering that 1k Intel = 1 Leaderboard Score in general, the prize cost of 2M Intel for the Bastion Cruiser corresponds to 2k Leaderboard Score. The corresponding Leaderboard Rank should tell you approximately how many players got the top prize. ;)
    You did not count basehit points that dont give leaderboard points so i would say something like 1200-1300 points will give you ship already.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Kristo58
    Kristo58
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 54
    rank             Player                                         Score

711              Sagittarius (75)                         3323
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 72
    Rank 3395
    With 1343 score 
    I managed to get the bastion and a few res even so I'm not a high end player ( base lvl 57 )
  • Kristo58
    Kristo58
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 54
    Rank 3395
    With 1343 score 
    I managed to get the bastion and a few res even so I'm not a high end player ( base lvl 57 )
    cool :)
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 60
    I am impressed, just over 17,000 people played this event.

I would judge there to be about 4000 of those people would have gotten enough points to get the ship 
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 60

don't forget that base hit points, I would estimate that about 1100 Leaderboard points would get you the ship
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 72
    This event was exactly "hard" it was just long , if you had a decent fleet and made like a " plan " for this even ( let's say hit 2 lvl 70 , do base hit  , repeat 3 times then repair . And repair after repair ) you could " easily " get the top prizes .

Now being able to build the top prizes is another story and that is complete and utter Bs x) but eh ..
  • Uwrekd
    Uwrekd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 159
    Rank 46.
  • joseph stone0
    joseph stone0
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 89

Probably last place for me. I just dont care anymore.

• Paul Welch
    Paul Welch
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 181

Leaderboard is dumb if only the top ten whales get anything.

• Phil Hotka
    Phil Hotka
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 88
    I got the ship.  Rank was in the 2100 range somewhere, don't remember my final sector points, (some help I am) but I got one of everything and most of the ore.  Think I got about 4 million points total.
  • CrazyEyez69
    CrazyEyez69
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 35

4 points on the leaderboard just to say I hit a event fleet. No I did not get the ship and do not plan to play at the T7 level. Hell I may even go back to playing just T1 thru T5 for as unbalanced this has become.