Re-Done: Eclipse Driver Turret vs Storm Driver Turret(and some other turrets)

Willyster
Willyster
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 165
edited 6 Jan 2018, 7:59PM
Since the first one I've made is flaring up with dislikes and hostile comments, I might as well make a new one. I will try not to respond to this myself.

Do take note:

Since KIXEYE doesn't allow more than 10 vote options, Boosted AP Driver Turret and Bayonet Missile Turret were removed. If you selected one of those, just Vote Option 8 and comment one of the 2 turret names.

If your preferred turret isn't listed in the options I've given, Vote Option 8: "My preferred answer isn't stated here!"

If you do not wish to let anyone know your option, you may either not vote or Vote Option 9: "How about I'd rather not say which I'd prefer?"

If you pick more than one turret, either pick the one you prefer more than the other, or Vote Option 10: "I picked 2 or more turrets"

Remember: I cannot make changes to the poll! Read this carefully before you say "POLL VOID"
Also, Don't say it's pointless since every base can be 1 starred, or any other reason.

Also, to any Moderators or CM Chris, if you see this, please close the other discussion about Eclipse Driver Turret vs Storm Driver Turret by Willyster(me)
I have arrived at the end of my VEGA Conflict Journey. I will no longer be playing VEGA Conflict, but I'll still be on the forums. Play nice and stay safe, everyone!

-[600U] Duncan Idaho (64)

Re-Done: Eclipse Driver Turret vs Storm Driver Turret(and some other turrets) 41 votes

Xeno Eclipse Driver Turret IV
36%
RyantheRedKristo58Archer.BLsergiosanche0BrutalitywarlordJogiK_666Sio SiosioJamie HelmMoondroidFelix ElskeGary PollockEric RawlinsRamWhiteFunky BaronUwrekd 15 votes
Heavy Eclipse Driver Turret III
31%
Times have ChangedSeardluinCooper999SEAL Corps1JariTheSmiththewiseasian1ragnos83VoidMasterzxhahahahaSheep GeminisSundashi ChenJean-paul AlbriOnionD 13 votes
Eclipse Driver Turret I/II
0%
Storm Driver Turret I/II/III
12%
Hlias SchumacherFrank FredaKatoJCMOOraymondDemopans 5 votes
Gemini Driver Turret I/II/III
4%
shyva primebkulkul 2 votes
Wave Driver Turret I/II/III
0%
Still considering the options(Click this if you can't decide)
0%
My preferred answer isn't stated here!(Then comment your preferred turret choice)
7%
GDIAXAletheidesJim Bo 3 votes
How about I'd rather not say which I'd prefer?(Fine by me)
0%
I picked 2 or more turrets!(Comment the turrets you chose, and you can include any other turret not listed here)
7%
Ewigkeit79sign me upCommodore Nico 3 votes
  • Times have Changed
    Times have Changed
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 728
    Heavy Eclipse Driver Turret III

I have a mix of storm in a HEDs seems to work well

• googleno2
    googleno2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 100
    edited 5 Jan 2018, 5:41PM
    Vote for what, i dont see any points. Middle skillful Baser still 2 stars you in 1 hit, about 40% 3 stars any base in 2 hits. This' pointless.
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,002
    My preferred answer isn't stated here!(Then comment your preferred turret choice)

I use a mix of gemini and arc. Seems to work fine. I think gemini and vector is better though @Cyrus Leung

Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"

• Willyster
    Willyster
    Minor Nuisance
    googleno2 said:
    Vote for what, i dont see any points. Middle skillful Baser still 2 stars you in 1 hit, about 40% 3 stars any base in 2 hits. This' pointless.
    It's a place for people to make their choice and express their opinion. No base cannot be 1 starred.
    I have arrived at the end of my VEGA Conflict Journey. I will no longer be playing VEGA Conflict, but I'll still be on the forums. Play nice and stay safe, everyone!

• Willyster
    Willyster
    Minor Nuisance
    GDIAX said:

I use a mix of gemini and arc. Seems to work fine. I think gemini and vector is better though @Cyrus Leung

Also, Gemini Driver Turret was stated there.

Did you read? :tongue:

• Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,525
    The new bombard torpedoes outrange destroyers. They are now the best explosive damage weapon for bases. So i use a mix of Xeno Eclipse + Heavy bombard turrets.
  • Archer.BL
    Archer.BL
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 54
    Xeno Eclipse Driver Turret IV
    The new bombard torpedoes outrange destroyers. They are now the best explosive damage weapon for bases. So i use a mix of Xeno Eclipse + Heavy bombard turrets.
    XTwinfire + XTorps + XEclipse = :heart:
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,002

@Willyster said:
    GDIAX said:

Didnt vote cos i use a mix of both, gemini is bad on its own lol

Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"

• Willyster
    Willyster
    Minor Nuisance
    GDIAX said:

@Willyster said:
    GDIAX said:

Didnt vote cos i use a mix of both, gemini is bad on its own lol

pfft read again :tongue:

Option 10 :wink:

• Willyster
    Willyster
    Minor Nuisance
    Sorry to bring this back up again.

Ah well.

• Rapture90
    Rapture90
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 317
    to note thsoe that dis gemini, if you had 2 bases level 65 one all storm the other all gemini the gemini will come out on top. as the xp for gems is lower and can utilize more armour where as storm throws your base high when example a 65 is all storm theoreticaly its 55. i love when people dis gemini and they have no basis to be disliking it just because it isnt a xeno version and its odd. and yeah ive test both turrets and seen exactly what potential they have. for this i pick xeno eclipse IV with 2 arrestor 3s and 2 xeno torp things with a splash of gemini in there