This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Refund please ..

Chris Hall63
Chris Hall63
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 12

You keep changing the way you earn .. changing the rules .. changing bonus .. changing
Pretty much everything this past year . I invested time and money Into rogue assault ..
it's not rogue assault anymore ..
why do I have to scroll thru 17 bases before I find one with an actual prize for attacking ..
if you don't want higher level players attacking lowers don't let em .. don't make me scroll
Thru 17 bases before finding one with an actual payoff for attacking .
Your world map is not why myself or any of my friends played .. it's for one on one action ..
most of us don't care a squat about wasting time on the map .. besides you changed that
All around as well .. I'm so glad none of you are in charge of football baseball soccer etc..
Because you'd change the entire games every other day ..
this game has become a joke . Not even close to what it once was .. if I buy a Ford Taurus
And every three weeks you change it and it ends up like a Ford Fiesta why would I give
You any more money ? Get a clue . Refunds are in order .

• Some damn dude
    Some damn dude
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 6
    ill second that, i invested in this game and now it wont run on my phone or on an emulator. id rather just be playing, but games broken.
  • Punitory
    Punitory
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1

I upgraded my M3 Bradley tank last special ops event, after using all my rewards it did not level up. Can you check what happened.

• Ariff Musa
    Ariff Musa
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 1

Same here, game is too boring now, also the producer dont listen to what we want, instead they press us to pay more money, im done giving money, until they satisfy me with better gameplay, im done.

• Mike_A715
    Mike_A715
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 8

Apple store and play store is now giving refunds on what you have put into the game as kixeye has performed un ethical changes in the game and now refunds are now available through your gaming platform whether it be apple or play store just have to send them a message and explain your situation with the game and they will refund the money you have put into the game.,

• Astrobot31
    Astrobot31
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 76

Is this true?

• Mike_A715
    Mike_A715
    Greenhorn

Yes it is very true..

• bassnbud8
    bassnbud8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 2

Can you share a link on where to go to file a claim for a refund? This game is an absolute rip off. You spend $10 here and $20 there and you get the same critical that you don’t need.

• bassnbud8
    bassnbud8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 2

Also been getting screwed on the special ops mission by not be able to claim stuff.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7,052
    bassnbud8 said:

Can you share a link on where to go to file a claim for a refund? This game is an absolute rip off. You spend $10 here and $20 there and you get the same critical that you don’t need.

I'm very sceptical about this as it's very unlikely that kixeye will refund money spend on the premium currency in WC:RA. According to the ToS, you are fully responsible for all purchases made on your account and you cannot make the purchases at the other way around to get your money back.

Virtual Items. KIXEYE may, in its sole discretion, offer You the ability to purchase or earn a limited license to virtual goods and/or virtual currency for use in connection with the Service ("Virtual Items"). If KIXEYE offers the ability to purchase or earn such a license, KIXEYE hereby grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, personal, limited right and license to use Virtual Items only for Your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use exclusively in connection with the Service, subject to the terms of this Agreement.

Such limited license may be earned by performing certain specified tasks in connection with the Service and may be purchased within the Service or through a third-party authorized by KIXEYE. Once earned or purchased, Virtual Items will be reflected in Your Account. KIXEYE may, in its sole discretion, limit the amount of Virtual Items that may be purchased, earned, or redeemed. The Service is constantly changing and evolving to keep the games fun and challenging for all. Rules, attributes, goals, missions, power balance, and gameplay features will change over time, often without notice, as part of this natural creative and game balance/optimization process. Accordingly, You acknowledge and agree that KIXEYE, in its sole discretion, may engage in actions that may impact the perceived value or purchase price, if applicable, of Virtual Items at any time, except as prohibited by applicable law. KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality, continuity or value of any game play features or Virtual Items (or the availability or supply thereof).

Virtual Items may only be used in connection with the Service. You may not distribute, lease, license, sell, rent, gift, exchange, convert, or otherwise transfer or assign Your license to Virtual Items or Your Account, without KIXEYE's prior express consent or as expressly permitted by this Agreement or through the Service. Any attempted disposition of Virtual Items in violation of this Agreement shall be null and void and will terminate Your license.

Except for the limited licenses granted under this Agreement or as otherwise required by applicable law, You do not have any right, title, or interest in Your Account or any Virtual Items associated therewith. Except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement are reserved by KIXEYE, including, but not limited to, all rights, title, and interest in and to in Your Account and any Virtual Items associated therewith.

Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Virtual Items are not redeemable for cash or other monetary value from KIXEYE, another user of the Service, or any other person. Virtual Items do not have an equivalent value in real currency and do not act as a substitute for real currency. Neither KIXEYE nor any other person or entity has any obligation to exchange Virtual Items for anything of value, including, but not limited to, real currency. Except as prohibited by applicable law, You are solely responsible for all transactions made through Your Account regardless of whether or not such transactions were authorized by You.

EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT KIXEYE MAY SUSPEND OR REVOKE YOUR LICENSES TO VIRTUAL ITEMS AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT NOTICE, REFUND, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU. ALL PURCHASES OF VIRTUAL ITEMS ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE, TRANSFERABLE, OR EXCHANGEABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CASH OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS IF YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE ARE SUSPENDED OR TERMINATED.

Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Mike_A715
    Mike_A715
    Greenhorn

Its not kixeye giving refunds it apple store and play store there is a 10 day waiting period though as they have been getting a lot of complaints.

Go to the apple store or whatever it is (i don't have an apple product) and request a refund i know fuss that have got they're money back already.
    If you have a android then go to the play store and call the customer support number and they will walk you through getting money back
    its an easy process and they are refunding your money people have already got some back so it's very true that they are reimbursing people..

• Mike_A715
    Mike_A715
    Greenhorn

the reason why they are reimbursing is because of the un ethical practices they are doing. we did not put money into a farming game and this is what they have turned it into too they have changed the game to benefit they're pockets. If you listen to these na sayers (more then likely work for kixeye) then you will just lose out...