Recent Attacker List (in LOCATOR)

jim.vodraska
jim.vodraska
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 18

To : Kixeye 2/8/18 4:47 EST

My Battle Log tells me I was attacked by SPEACHLESS[DDNA] ID 3091040 Base (277475,231) Level 112 Fleet Level 122 approx. 13hours 47 Minutes ago.

My Recent Attacker list says I have not been attacked in the last 14 days. WTF??? FIX THIS.

• Greg Louis
    Greg Louis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 241
    yep, this has been a problem/glitch now for about a week

• Bobo of the High Seas
    Bobo of the High Seas
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 547
    Aye, been broken since just after the last bounty ended.
  • carol.santti
    carol.santti
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 209
    yep still broken
  • Mad_hatter4
    Mad_hatter4
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 7
    Also the Alliance list is blank.... 
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,198
    They are aware of both issues. I have not heard as of when a fix is planned to come out.
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • CaptFunGuy
    CaptFunGuy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 296
    Temp fix for this is to go to your battle log and cut and paste the attackers coords into comms and then click on the link. You've probably already seen players in your sector doing it already.

• jim.vodraska
    jim.vodraska
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 18

To : Kixeye 2/13/18 8:40 EST

My Battle Log tells me I was attacked by M_D[NDT] Userid: 3266334 Base (284810,465 ) Level 124 Fleet Level 62 8 hrs, 46 mins ago (TODAY!!!).

My Recent Attacker list says I have not been attacked in the last 14 days. WTF??? FIX THIS.

• Steve L
    Steve L
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 308

In the battle log, you can click the yellow crossed swords to go to the persons base on the map, as long as they are still in the same world.

• Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 147
    Steve L said:

In the battle log, you can click the yellow crossed swords to go to the persons base on the map, as long as they are still in the same world.

I saw that posted on the TFC page, amazing how many didn't know that, & awesome to learn