Pathetic, good bye marauders!

Aran.DSF
Aran.DSF
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 16

We have barely had 2 weeks use of marauder tech, let’s face it people only started using it when void eclipse came out. Now you can just point and click 6 bastions and roll over the void. Don’t get me wrong, i could build them too right now if I wanted to but I’m thinking of the masses! Kixeye you are a joke, Id say I’m surprised, but I’m not

• kingj748
    kingj748
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 1
    yesss
  • HarpoonoZenith
    HarpoonoZenith
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 363
    And They too... Ended up on the bench on outdated Tech.
    So begins another chapter of our sad tale...
    Image result for **** Kixeye
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,614
    Aren't there going to be T7 marauders anyway? Honestly I kind of hope not, but I expect it now that they've started down that road...
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • blackronin
    blackronin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 137
    History repeats and we have a short memory these days to history.
  • Celtic Zero
    Celtic Zero
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 113
    good bye marauders And Dollar For KIX
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,614
    edited 9 Feb 2018, 9:41PM
    i built a vanq and that is it. And to be honest, i'm kind of glad i didn't get sucked in to the marauder sham!!
    Yeah, me too. After facing the purple carrier a couple times that seemed the only one worth spending any time on. I've got several weeks before I can build T7 so might as well finish it. :)
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Zomboy21
    Zomboy21
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 109

So much for marauder tech being the top pvp faction lol. Not wasting time on building that crap anymore nor the alliance war. Waste of time.

• the real SENTINEL
    the real SENTINEL
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 95
    i no longer believe these guys to be coining.
     seen a fleet of mk5 bastions already, with the total for build being way over the $1000 mark.
     there is clearly hacking going on or favors from kix to well known players.
     one or the other is true

(waits for hate from moderators)
  • Astrobot31
    Astrobot31
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 131

You have to own the fact that all your time and money expended on this game have amounted to nothing. Once you realize that, you will stop and think before you waste anymore of your time and money.

• HarpoonoZenith
    HarpoonoZenith
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 363

You have to own the fact that all your time and money expended on this game have amounted to nothing. Once you realize that, you will stop and think before you waste anymore of your time and money.

Think. THINK of all the Hot pockets.
    Image result for **** Kixeye
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 253
     seen a fleet of mk5 bastions already, with the total for build being way over the $1000 mark.
     one or the other is true

with VIP10 and alliance help it is actually only about 40K in coins, so about $400, and we all knew Zissis was going to do it because he always does it.

No Hacking or favors given to players
  • Demopans
    Demopans
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 132

@Struan Robertson said:
    with VIP10 and alliance help it is actually only about 40K in coins, so about $400, and we all knew Zissis was going to do it because he always does it.

Zissis is a senor manager for a company. Of course he has plenty of money to throw away.

• Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,069

@the real SENTINEL said:
     one or the other is true

No hate
    And you have over estimated the cost 300.00 us would get you a fleet of marked bastions.

If you had 30000 coin would be easy to finish the builds as well.

That’s 75.00 a week for the month so it works out to a carton of cigs and a case of beer or a dinner and movie for two.

It’s actually very little for people with disposable income. Which a lot of gamers have.

Others don’t have the disposable income so it seems unbalanced.

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • Rehab360
    Rehab360
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 74

Three cartons of cigs and 24 pack of beer.

VEGA Swarm
  • Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,069

@Rehab360 said:

You need better cigs and beer if you get that for 75.00 lol

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • RyantheRed
    RyantheRed
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 464
    edited 10 Feb 2018, 4:13AM
    Todd7123 said:

@the real SENTINEL said:
     one or the other is true

No hate
    And you have over estimated the cost 300.00 us would get you a fleet of marked bastions.

That’s 75.00 a week for the month so it works out to a carton of cigs and a case of beer or a dinner and movie for two.

It’s actually very little for people with disposable income. Which a lot of gamers have.

Comeone dude, the math is fair but "Other's don't have disposable income so it seems unbalanced?" LOL. It's pretty obvious that what's actually going on is an ugly over-valuation of coins and marked ships by the small pod of whales that are the only people who buy the deals in the game. Does kixeye need to hire an economist? Since when did having disposable income mean people should be throwing 75 dollars into the void? 
  • Rehab360
    Rehab360
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 74

@Todd7123 said:

@Rehab360 said:

Lol That's what i would get for 300

VEGA Swarm
  • Astrobot31
    Astrobot31
    Minor Nuisance

They are completely deluded if they believe the average player spends anywhere near that on this buggy has-been.

• Fat Chickens
    Fat Chickens
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 68

They are completely deluded if they believe the average player spends anywhere near that on this buggy has-been.

They don't need the average player to spend anything ... Just the 1% that are wales. That's how these free to play games role.
  • Astrobot31
    Astrobot31
    Minor Nuisance

@Fat Chickens said:
    Astrobot31 said:

They don't need the average player to spend anything ... Just the 1% that are wales. That's how these free to play games role.

You are absolutely correct, but I am sure there are numerous middle income spenders that make a substantial difference. Throwing them aside for short-term term gains is such a misguided business philosophy, imo. Especially, for a game with such a unique, committed playerbase that has created the social atmosphere we come back for. I guess Vega Conflict has ended up just another random RTS icon on the Play Store. Thought it was more than just a boom game.

• Felix Elske
    Felix Elske
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 147

@Astrobot31 said:

@Todd7123 said:

@Rehab360 said:

You need a better game if you want 75.00 a week for that lol

sizzling and crackling sounds

• BatteryChucker
    BatteryChucker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 517
    Todd7123 said:

@the real SENTINEL said:
     one or the other is true

No hate

Clearly you're a coiner if you're spending $75 a week, over $300 a month, on a game where your money is thrown down the toilet.  But hey, to each his own - I was dumb enough to do it and I'm glad I wisened up.  One day you will too.
  • the real SENTINEL
    the real SENTINEL
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 95
    my price included winning said prizes, and having a fleet or 2 to do so.