I'm getting the same error like the video

kixeyeuser_9433969
kixeyeuser_9433969
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 6
Can u help me to solve this ? please guys i want to play and im getting this error..
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 653
    Reload game?
    You realise support for BYM is dead right?
  • kixeyeuser_9433969
    kixeyeuser_9433969
    Greenhorn
    What u mean by saying reload game? Reload page? Ye ik its dead but i need some help.. if anyone could help me i would appriciate it or could even give him money via PayPal.. I want to play so bad..
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    What u mean by saying reload game? Reload page? Ye ik its dead but i need some help.. if anyone could help me i would appriciate it or could even give him money via PayPal.. I want to play so bad..
    Hey, its a tough situation man. Best I have is reloading the game page Im afraid, since I've never seen an issue like this and I wouldn't know any solutions as a result. If that doesn't work, could always try the old classic of clearing browser history, cache, and so on.
    I know its annoying suggestion to recieve as a solution, but its all I can offer Im afraid.

So about that PayPal payment?  :p :p
  • kixeyeuser_9433969
    kixeyeuser_9433969
    Greenhorn
    Already tried this and didn't work .-. :cry:
     Ye the PayPal payment is if u fix it not if u suggest me something which may u are not sure xd

• kixeyeuser_9433969
    kixeyeuser_9433969
    Greenhorn
    Do u know any admin or something from the game to just reset my game data? so i could start again playing
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Already tried this and didn't work .-. :cry:

Tried cache clearing? Or just reloading the page?
    Ye the PayPal payment is if u fix it not if u suggest me something which may u are not sure xd

Don't I get paid for effort?  :p :p
    Do u know any admin or something from the game to just reset my game data? so i could start again playing
    No, I don't. Backyard Monsters is sadly forsaken by all at KIXEYE Im afraid, I doubt there's anyone who can help you.
  • kixeyeuser_9433969
    kixeyeuser_9433969
    Greenhorn
    I had tried with different pc and ip also and same bullsht happend...... BTW there is no way to reset my game data by myself?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,184
    Kixeye has stopped supporting the game a while ago and if the standard troubleshooting won't help you.

Finally, I don't recommend playing this game as it's no longer supported and kixeye don't guarantee that the game is playable.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    I had tried with different pc and ip also and same bullsht happend...... BTW there is no way to reset my game data by myself?
    Unless you were willing to, say, delete the Facebook account the data is kept on/associated with (but this is naturally a very extreme solution and very much a one way decision,) I really can't think of any way to delete your game data Im afraid. They never came with a reset button for game accounts. If CS were still around, they could probably do it, but as we know, that's not longer the case.
    Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck.
  • kixeyeuser_9433969
    kixeyeuser_9433969
    Greenhorn
    Oh...okay guys.. thank u for everything <3 i appriciate ur time u spent for me <3 Have a nice day and Good Luck with ur lives <3 
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Oh...okay guys.. thank u for everything <3 i appriciate ur time u spent for me <3 Have a nice day and Good Luck with ur lives <3 
    Same to you man. Take care.