looking for a new group/team to join

Dan_C583
Dan_C583
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 12
edited 19 Feb 2018, 5:18PM
I am looking to join a group that both helps there players/team members advance further into the game to make a strong team. I am part of a team right now that is a small team of 12 with only about 6 active players and am finding it hard to do most of these bases to get these prizes this is why i want to join a team that is willing to help its members advance. If anyone is looking for new members i am willing to join a new team.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,211
    are you looking to get a free ride or are you willing to work for this assistance? 
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Dan_C583
    Dan_C583
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 12
    nametagg0 said:
    are you looking to get a free ride or are you willing to work for this assistance? 
    I am not looking for a free ride just more of a established group. I have to been to war with other groups in the sector I am in. I have helped lower levels players in my group with thor, res or anywhere else I could help. I do have some good stuff but not the best. I am always working on upgrades and stuff to make myself better. So my answer to your question is yes I would do what I can to help and work for assistance. 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Dan_C583 said:
    nametagg0 said:
    I am not looking for a free ride just more of a established group. I have to been to war with other groups in the sector I am in. I have helped lower levels players in my group with thor, res or anywhere else I could help. I do have some good stuff but not the best. I am always working on upgrades and stuff to make myself better. So my answer to your question is yes I would do what I can to help and work for assistance. 
    what type bases specifically do you have difficulties with?

• DEADLYOVERLORD1
    DEADLYOVERLORD1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 2

I could use a little help getting better units and defences

• xr650r
    xr650r
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 1
    hi to all iwant to join to an alliance
  • DEADLYOVERLORD1
    DEADLYOVERLORD1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 2
    same here
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord

@xr650r said:

What kind?

@DEADLYOVERLORD1 said:
    I could use a little help getting better units and defences

Pm me the details of what you've gotten yourself so far, maybe I can give you some tips.

• DDAIKAN
    DDAIKAN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 10
    edited 11 Feb 2018, 9:18AM
    Dan_C583 said:
    I am looking to join a group that both helps there players/team members advance further into the game to make a strong team. I am part of a team right now that is a small team of 12 with only about 6 active players and am finding it hard to do most of these bases to get these prizes this is why i want to join a team that is willing to help its members advance. If anyone is looking for new members i am willing to join a new team.
    Dan, 
    if you still looking for a good clan,buzz me on fb 
  • Tbain000
    Tbain000
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 233
    hello DDAIKAN, we too are a small group, but have some good active players. would welcome you in sector 194 as part of the DAK clan. also have a good bunch of alliances here. is good place to grow and build better base and troops. 

• DDAIKAN
    DDAIKAN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 10
    hello DDAIKAN, we too are a small group, but have some good active players. would welcome you in sector 194 as part of the DAK clan. also have a good bunch of alliances here. is good place to grow and build better base and troops. 

hey Trent, 
    Thnx for invite, we are a clan of 160+ members..:)
    will visit you one day for sure
  • Tbain000
    Tbain000
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 233
    Dan_C583 said:
    would welcome you in sector 194, to join the DAK clan. we are small group players with some good active players. also have strong alliances that help all  in sector, we help all that want help to grow and this sector is good place to grow base and troops. 

hahahahaha don't know how i got DDAIKAN when clicked on reply to Dan C583, but you to are welcome too. 
  • Brad_B463
    Brad_B463
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 70
    edited 15 Feb 2018, 2:16AM
    hi Trent bain i would like join DAK the sector im in now is full of bullys and i cant get anything done im domed daily and it getting old fast
  • Don Mason
    Don Mason
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8
    Dan_C583 said:
    would welcome you in sector 194, to join the DAK clan. we are small group players with some good active players. also have strong alliances that help all  in sector, we help all that want help to grow and this sector is good place to grow base and troops. 

hahahahaha don't know how i got DDAIKAN when clicked on reply to Dan C583, but you to are welcome too. 
    Hi Trent I would like to join your group im a level 44 Greenday 580318 looking for a fresh start i'll move to 194

• ChEwW5
    ChEwW5
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 104
    First off posting you want to join a clan is not generally looked high upon.  Jump to all sectors spending a few days in each while being quiet in chats. Look how people treat people, how people talk and find your fit. Write down what you see and what you thought of each sector. Then go back to the one that you ranked the highest and talk with them. This will take a few months but you will find out upfront who people are and who they are not. Myself being a leader this is the best way to find a good sector and a good clan to be with. Hope this helps
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 143
    If you are still looking, send me a message. I can help you
  • Lalun4
    Lalun4
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 2

Help me to join your aliance.tq

• Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    Okay guys the sector is 52. Anyone wishing to join us jump there and ask for NemOG
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    We are a clan that helps and has fun. No politics. No bullies.
  • herbertvwright
    herbertvwright
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1
    Thanks for this post i am looking also to join a a clan
  • Gray1goose 2
    Gray1goose 2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 3
    the game has become very boring! Just a money maker for KIKEYE
  • mourad meziani
    mourad meziani
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 32
    secteur 86 grop sirfir strong grop 40 momber to now grop name is SIRFIR tnkx 
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    Thanks for this post i am looking also to join a a clan
    Sector 52 bro NemOG
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    xr650r said:
    Sector 189 and ask for OJ......NemOG
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    Dan_C583 said:
    sector 189 and ask for NemOg