no blackout

jetta trek
jetta trek
Greenhorn
Joined May 2017 Posts: 4
where is my black out bouught the parts threw event and you didnt pay up.well kixeye what do u gotta say
your still mad bro..........
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,446
    did you buy the regular parts for 100,000 each?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,995
    edited 28 Jan 2018, 11:44AM
    Which Blackout parts did you purchase? Did you purchase the Elite Blackout parts or the regular Blackout parts as the regular parts are the only parts that will unlock the Blackout unit.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Scottie Bonngard
    Scottie Bonngard
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 3
    I have had the same problem worked my **** of as a small acct got the XP needed bout the parts and no Blackout.Bought the 4x parts for 380K XP eaand bought 2 sets so 8 Parts ,,does it take more?what did i miss
  • Scottie Bonngard
    Scottie Bonngard
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 3
    want to buy my omega Jugg parts but i'll be damned if gonna, not to get that either
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,995
    I have had the same problem worked my **** of as a small acct got the XP needed bout the parts and no Blackout.Bought the 4x parts for 380K XP eaand bought 2 sets so 8 Parts ,,does it take more?what did i miss
    Keep in mind that only the regular Blackout parts will unlock the Blackout and it appears that you bough some Elite Blackout parts which are only used for upgrading the units past level 20 to Elite.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.