This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

lost 93 gold thanks to update

kixeyeuser_522244823_18544_9055492
kixeyeuser_522244823_18544_9055492
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 1
I am level 52 and with the recent update i lost 93 gold. I couldn't escape the tutorial showing the new war zones section and my oil balance was very low and my platoon damaged so to repair it...it took me 93 gold. I expect a refund !
  • Roycristobal1
    Roycristobal1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 4
    Oh my oh my, same what happen to me, when I open my WRCA it leads me to the tutorials and when I deploy my platoons need repair, my oil is not enough so need to add more golds. Before the update my platoons are just fine and don't need repairs, What happen kixeye.
  • Some damn dude
    Some damn dude
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 6
    sheit! my game wont even run now, not on my phone or on my pc with an emulator.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 8,769
    You will most likely not receive a gold refund but you could always try to send a support ticket about this matter and there is a slim chance that you may receive some gold in return about it.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • johnson83
    johnson83
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 4
    edited 6 Apr 2018, 11:40AM
    I am level 52 and with the recent update i lost 93 gold. I couldn't escape the tutorial showing the new war zones section and my oil balance was very low and my platoon damaged so to repair it...it took me 93 gold. I expect a refund !

Oh my oh my, same what happen to me, when I open my WRCA it leads me to the tutorials and when I deploy my platoons need repair, my oil is not enough so need to add more golds. Before the update my platoons are just fine and don't need repairs, What happen kixeye.

Same problem here.  :s

• johnson83
    johnson83
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 4
    edited 19 Jan 2018, 3:32PM
    double post. sorry  :)