This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Not worth playing anymore

Mike_A715
Mike_A715
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 8

Now here are the issues I see so far and as we all know it's all about the money in his game now we all see it and it is what it is.
Now with that said the issue are this
1) major lag issues
2) you can't move your base once killed for at the least 4 hours and even if the redeployment tokens it seems it is capped at 2500 so hense useless as they want 3k plus to move.
3) unbalanced game play
4) once your fobs are killed in war zone now instead of 100k to put them back out it is 200k each to redeploy if your base is not killed then if the base is killed after fob deployment you are out he 600k for fobs you redeployed plus the metal your losing when killed so it can cost you an easy million in metal now if your in war zones so hense does it really pay to do it? no not really as or not able to have h freedom to move your base unless they get paid for you to move it is a laughable game!!

So is he game really fun for anyone anymore I would think not as kixeye has no sense in customer service and I understand it's a corporate and they need to make money but when you take things to the extreme they have taken to make it such an unbalanced game in favor of taking advantage of the players well I say it is time to hang it up and find a new game until these issues are resolved I say good riddens..

• Mike_A715
    Mike_A715
    Greenhorn

Your troops do not go where you want them to go do to lag issues and kixeye will tell you it's not them..lol so according to them it's everyone else's issue (laughable really) but by hook or crook there is no issue what so ever with there advertising to spend money on gold....

• Mike_A715
    Mike_A715
    Greenhorn

And when you put in a ticket telling them about an issue they ignore you wow great customer service.. what a joke