Dark Times

Yard
Yard
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 11,947

What did you do in the dark times while the forums were down? The more embellished the better.

I learned to speak every language on Earth and invented a few new elements, including the critically acclaimed Yardium which solved the world fuel crisis.

• Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 647
    Yard said:

What did you do in the dark times while the forums were down? The more embellished the better.

I learned to speak every language on Earth and invented a few new elements, including the critically acclaimed Yardium which solved the world fuel crisis.

I drank Dr. Pepper and watched some of the older series' of Doctor Who.
    Didn't realise the forums were down though, when did that happen?
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Yard said:

Someone give this Pineapple a cookie nobel prize.
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Master Tactician
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,499
    Were the forums down recently?
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord

I sure thought the forums were down. Kept getting error messages for only this site the last couple of days.

• KrisK
    KrisK
    Master Tactician
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,499
    Yard said:

I sure thought the forums were down. Kept getting error messages for only this site the last couple of days.

If you're still only logging in via mobile, it's time to start using a PC. Much more reliable for web-surfing, especially if you enjoy OT.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 8 Jan 2018, 6:02PM
    KrisK said:
    Yard said:

If you're still only logging in via mobile, it's time to start using a PC. Much more reliable for web-surfing, especially if you enjoy OT.
    Perhaps I should amend my previous comment to "Someone give this Pineapple a PC" lol, since Yard doesn't have a PC.
    Just a laptop that doesn't work properly.
  • No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,786
    I learned to kill people with my mind.

I am afraid that there may be one or two forum folk who will no longer be posting.

Related image

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    No..Beard said:

I am afraid that there may be one or two forum folk who will no longer be posting.

Related image
    Is it possible to learn this power?
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord

@Thane_Mantis said:
    No..Beard said:

Not from a moose.

• Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord

And yeah, still on mobile ATM. Guess the forums weren't down then? This has never happened before and it was only Kixeye's website, so if it's a problem on my end (which seems to be the case) I can't think what it is.

• No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,786
    No..Beard said:

Related image
    Do you have naturally-occurring focusing antlers with a total span of at least 0.099 Furlongs ?

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    No..Beard said:
    No..Beard said:

Related image
    Do you have naturally-occurring focusing antlers with a total span of at least 0.099 Furlongs ?
    No, but I have wings.
  • DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,966
    During the dark times, I fought and maimed my apprentice in a duel before fleeing to a desert planet to save my skin and ensure the safety of his only son. He was a cunning warrior... and a good friend.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,699
    It has always been shady in these forums. I can't remember what I did back then as there is so much to do as long as i have some power.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.