Fleet's Usage

I have something to share with kixeye. You see  we have many fleets. We use them for our daily routines, FM, raids, Titanium, Uranium etc etc. We engage them in some activity, take damage, come home and put them on repair and there fleets come in their original shape. In our daily life a thing which is used again and again is not usable after let's say 5 time then why the hell fleets have unlimited lives and why they they become shiny and brand new after repair. You should restrict fleets lives for maximum of 20 usages. In this way there will be more space in our docks and we will have more fun. Or fleets should reduce their qualities after multiple repairs. It happen with everything in our lives then why not with FLEETS. Just think about it man

• david_benware
    david_benware
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 80
    What you are saying about real life items are true.

But ...

In all kindness, ... ARE YOU NUTS?

Your saying you only want to use a fleet 20 times?  

Many ships take 20 days to build and you have 5x in a fleet.

So you want to spend 100 days (1/3 of a year) building a fleet that you can only use 20 times?

Either you have LOTS of time on your hands, or $ome $tack of caSh $ome of u$ wi$h to $omeday $ee.

• Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,075
     I have something to share with kixeye. You see  we have many fleets. We use them for our daily routines, FM, raids, Titanium, Uranium etc etc. We engage them in some activity, take damage, come home and put them on repair and there fleets come in their original shape. In our daily life a thing which is used again and again is not usable after let's say 5 time then why the **** fleets have unlimited lives and why they they become shiny and brand new after repair. You should restrict fleets lives for maximum of 20 usages. In this way there will be more space in our docks and we will have more fun. Or fleets should reduce their qualities after multiple repairs. It happen with everything in our lives then why not with FLEETS. Just think about it man

I hope your room has padded walls?

• david_benware
    david_benware
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 80
    ... In our daily life a thing which is used again and again is not usable after let's say 5 time then why the **** fleets have unlimited lives ...

When your done using your Vehicle for the 5th time.  You can sent the title and keys to me.

Anything else can go to missions.

PS:  You've used you mouse more than 5 time just on this forum post.  Time for a new one. 

• kennethtancy
    kennethtancy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 172
    Yes if we keep using something and we do not spend and costs/time/effort to maintain/repair it it will reach a end-of-life state.

So to the 'genius' OP, after you use the ships in this game for a few times/task, does it suffer damage/wear n tear?

Yes? did you spend costs/time/effort/resource fixing/repairing it?
    Yes? so why will you not be able to repair/renew/extend its life cycle to do similar tasks for longer?

take a car for example in real life, my dear neighbor has a nice 1968 car, this year its 50yrs and in showroom condition. He spends waaaaay too much money and time taking care of it.... but it is his choice... he only has a 2 car garage,  and they have a family MPV.. so he decided NOT to spend his money on a new ferrari and throw out the old car. 

so your real world comparison is so flawed. and compounded by the imbalance of extensive build times for higher end fleets is just illogical.

to summarize politely... you either live in a padded wall room or need to get one ASAP.

Thanks you for reading this Sunday rant.