Game Loading too long..

STUBBORNLOOTERs
STUBBORNLOOTERs
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 5
What's going on on this game? I can't play well anymore, especially this event right now. The trouble is the long attacking loading and keep on "try again" screen messages..
  • Jounky Sebastian
    Jounky Sebastian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 412
    i got same issue...
  • Jounky Sebastian
    Jounky Sebastian
    Skilled Warrior
    i got this issue please fix it kix
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,266
    This is one solution for the problem of not loading, its an old solution and will work for some but not all.   Clear your cache and browser data and restart your computer.   Will not work for all, but seems to fix many of the issues after this maintenance.  

Yes I had to do this myself today to get in and get my relocate to work.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Villariel Sidney
    Villariel Sidney
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 189
    after cleaned the chace, cookies and history got loading to long
    whats goin on?
  • higminghig
    higminghig
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 106
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,857
    I am having issues as well... just trying to cycle through everything to see what may be causing the issue.. I am getting DC'd too but no lag hitting PvE targets... very strange.  No promises, but I have alerted the team.
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • LETHAL INJECTION
    LETHAL INJECTION
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 121
    Reboot your modem and router by unplugging both for at least 30 seconds,replug and restart your pc/laptop/ Hopes that helps. Good luck!
  • Villariel Sidney
    Villariel Sidney
    Minor Nuisance
    STUCK LOADING/LOADING TO LONG ??????
  • Alcatraz923
    Alcatraz923
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 9
    Put me on the list now as well. Im now loading to 99% and holding, been 3 days now.  A few days ago we started seeing people complaining on FB about 99% loads-and less. We advised them the same your reading here- the same thing we've been told again and again- clear the cache,reboot that modem, try multiple opens, different browsers....nope. Been here years, and very few times has any of that worked- its the standard shotgun approach to a problem that will not die. Its usually not your computer, and no- not everyone has the same problem (even though some would have you believe that because everyone is not crashing, it must just be you)- but a lot of us do. It resolves itself....eventually.  My guess is they tried to fix something, are running a script on the servers, and something messed up-again. It happens. Will you ever hear about it? Probably not. But by god, if they ever do fix even the smallest thing, youll see a line of kix patting themselves on their backs in every forum. 
  • Jounky Sebastian
    Jounky Sebastian
    Skilled Warrior
    getting same issue again lol
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,248
    I think most loading issues were cause of facebook but not sure i am sure there looking into as fast as they can takes time
  • Villariel Sidney
    Villariel Sidney
    Minor Nuisance
    hahahahaha lol i knew it..
     game loding to long
    stuck loading