Ticket Support

2»
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 12,201
    OK kixeye, Im logged in on a friends laptop thats never been to a kixeye site before, yet still I gey the same B.S. pop up about my email address & It still wont let me into settings to check. this is clearly NOT related to my regular P.C. at all. yes I`m sure your all busy, but 7DAYS??? 
    If you are receiving an issue about your email it is an account issue, not a PC issue.

You can create a new account with a different email to submit a ticket to have your primary account fixed. When sending the ticket from the new account they will only fix the issue preventing you from signing in, and only if your primary account qualifies for support.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Capt.Bly said:
    I have 2 tickets in queue that have been there for 2 days, any idea when support will be back up & running?
    Tickets are answered in a first come first serve manner. If you reply to the ticket before CS sees it the system will push you to the back of the line. Typical ticket response time is ~48 hours. There were lots of happenings over the last week, so it wouldn't surprise me if they are on the busy side at the moment.

Be patient and they will respond to your ticket.
  • Gremlin Uniden
    Gremlin Uniden
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 38
    would I have to pay the $50 minimum on the new account yo get support to fix the problem on my primary??
    thanks for the reply
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    would I have to pay the $50 minimum on the new account yo get support to fix the problem on my primary??
    thanks for the reply
    No. New accounts have access to support for the first 60 days. After that the $50 minimum comes into effect. This only works as an avenue to get your primary account fixed.
  • April C
    April C
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 7:37PM
    yeah well my tickets still open been dealing w this BS for 8 days now.
  • ifonly
    ifonly
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 59
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 8:41PM
    i was trying to buy the cannoneer  offer, but it keeps saying   " 

Sorry, payment resulted in an error.

Your payment resulted in an error. Please try again.

If you continue to have problems paying, please contact support using the link below.

i have bought before on kyxeye sight and facebook, so can some explain why i cannot  now.
     as i am going to run out of time to purchase the offer
  • Gremlin Uniden
    Gremlin Uniden
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 38
    Tried to create a new game account as advised, now its saying my email is associated to another account. (yes this one) so its refusing this option also..    I`m @ the point of quitting this game alltogether & just opening a dispute through paypal to get my unused coin money back.    Kixeye Support sux, the links posted everywhere all lead to the same page with the same popup to block progress. I`ve had no responce to asking for help on their fb page. Does an email address exist for contacting kixeye?? if not why??  but most of all why dont they read these forum posts??
  • Meltorn
    Meltorn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 105
    Tried again to send in a ticket. Reply from an expert on Friday saying I should get 30 gold to help with my raid repairs. Raid finishes in 1 hour and the ticket is still open. Where is the point in getting experts to help when the people doing the tickets don't do their bit. Absolutely shocking
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Tried to create a new game account as advised, now its saying my email is associated to another account. (yes this one) so its refusing this option also..    I`m @ the point of quitting this game alltogether & just opening a dispute through paypal to get my unused coin money back.    Kixeye Support sux, the links posted everywhere all lead to the same page with the same popup to block progress. I`ve had no responce to asking for help on their fb page. Does an email address exist for contacting kixeye?? if not why??  but most of all why dont they read these forum posts??
    The way to contact Kixeye is through support. And unfortunately the only way to fix account issues is through support. You can only use an email for one Kixeye account, so you would have to use a different one to create a new account.

It is a round about process, but that is currently the work around we have been given for account issues like this,
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Meltorn said:
    Tried again to send in a ticket. Reply from an expert on Friday saying I should get 30 gold to help with my raid repairs. Raid finishes in 1 hour and the ticket is still open. Where is the point in getting experts to help when the people doing the tickets don't do their bit. Absolutely shocking
    Experts don't delay your ticket response time. If there is a question or concern that something isn't working and they know the answer for it or have an appropriate response for they will help answer your ticket. Otherwise they will say something generic like that and leave it in for CS to look at.
2»