My friends on Facebook dont show in my friendlist on WC

Enno de Bruin
Enno de Bruin
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 23
Can anyone help me i dont see my friends on facebook in my warcommander friend list and since warcommander wont help me because i didnt spend any money on the game maybe someone in the community can help me, does anyone know how to resolve the issue?
  • Enno de Bruin
    Enno de Bruin
    Greenhorn
    quote WC:
    1. WAR COMMANDER
    3.  SUBMIT A REQUEST

War Commander

SUBMIT A REQUEST

This account does not qualify for War Commander support as it has not spent $50 in the game. You may want to check out our War Commander Help Center or Forums for updates on any ongoing issues.
  • RussianWinter
    RussianWinter
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 95
    They don't appear. The only way is to friend your FB friends on WC. And you can only do that if they have a WC account.
  • Enno de Bruin
    Enno de Bruin
    Greenhorn
    they all do have an warcommander account

• kixeyeuser_65960829_11648_3050466
    kixeyeuser_65960829_11648_3050466
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 1
    Im having the same issue, can not find friends in wc, that play the game. So i guess i HAVE  to spend $50 just to get some support? wtf?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,164
    they all do have an warcommander account
    Im having the same issue, can not find friends in wc, that play the game. So i guess i HAVE  to spend $50 just to get some support? ****?
    Are you playing WC on FB or Kixeye?

It might be the case that they have removed the WC application from FB which could have caused them to not be shown on your FB WC friends list.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • kixeyeuser_294151361_4784_2355690
    kixeyeuser_294151361_4784_2355690
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1
    hello all I have the same issue that I cant see my friends list on the game and also at the bottom of the page also 

how do I go bout sorting this with out using the money that has to be spent 
  • Mugunthan G
    Mugunthan G
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 1
    MY FRIEND