where is the State of the Game post?

DZ1972
DZ1972
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 55
@CM Chris , in a post earlier this week you said there would be a "State of the Game" Post by the end of the week. Its the end of the week, and still no post. Did it get delayed for some reason? Can you share what the reason was?
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,252
    give @CM Chris some leg room folks, he is still doing stuff at war commander as well the vega conflit so once he is done there then he can make some time coming to this forum and make his announcement. 

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,328
    If it doesn't come today, then it'll be on Monday. It'd be best for Monday, since he'll be online after the weekend and be able to answer questions "quickly". If he put it out today, people would get frustrated over a supposed no reply from him (given the fact he doesn't work on weekends). 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • Zomboy21
    Zomboy21
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 61

He said he would try to have it out by the end of this week. He's probably still writing it. Might come later today if not maybe Monday for sure. So calm down a bit the post will come and hopefully he'll be able to answer any questions right away.

• RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,539
    Weekends they are totally turned off so dont expect any new posts or replies on this time. Monday would be best bet.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Paul Welch
    Paul Welch
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 117

@Spask Crondusk said:
    give @CM Chris some leg room folks, he is still doing stuff at war commander as well the vega conflit so once he is done there then he can make some time coming to this forum and make his announcement. 

It isnt our fault kix no longer has a dedicated cm for vega conflict. And usually the state of the game is in December and now we are mid January.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,759
    It's written, just being looked at by the team for final approval. In the meantime I'm sifting through art's folders and seeing what concept stuff I can tack in for fun.

Probably go out today.
    WC:RA/VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE